Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Az1994

Leicester city memorabilia

Proof of authenticity is a complete waste of time. Most of the letters of authenticity are just written by the seller saying it’s the real deal, and so it’s pointless. Leicester City so often send out a letter with anything they give away, but it’s generic and so doesn’t really help matters.

With anything memorabilia wise it really is down to knowing the seller and his contacts. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rob1742 said:

Proof of authenticity is a complete waste of time. Most of the letters of authenticity are just written by the seller saying it’s the real deal, and so it’s pointless. Leicester City so often send out a letter with anything they give away, but it’s generic and so doesn’t really help matters. With anything memorabilia wise it really is down to knowing the seller and his contacts. 

Rob is spot on with this.

3 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Fair enough, the ones I have do otherwise I wouldn’t really see the value in them.

A specific letter from the club about an item is a good thing to have, I had one from a charity auction that came with one detailing the item etc...

• 2 weeks later...