Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Az1994

Leicester city memorabilia

Got a signed shirt from the championship win(minus knocky).Was pretty easy to get all the autographs back then.Now it doesn't like you can get anywhere near the players.That's the only way you will really know is by getting them yourself.Having said that the Vardy on the ball does look Authentic.

7 minutes ago, PAULCFC said:

Got a signed shirt from the championship win(minus knocky).Was pretty easy to get all the autographs back then.Now it doesn't like you can get anywhere near the players.That's the only way you will really know is by getting them yourself.Having said that the Vardy on the ball does look Authentic.

You can still get them at the training ground although a few players drive out the back way.They have a sign on the gate that the players won't stop for autographs but most days they still do

31 minutes ago, everton carr said:

You can still get them at the training ground although a few players drive out the back way.They have a sign on the gate that the players won't stop for autographs but most days they still do

I see some people get photos with players by waiting around after home games. Anyone know whether it is feasible to get them after away games or are the players generally whisked away onto their bus?

36 minutes ago, everton carr said:

Cheer's for that.The sign put me off,but i'll take the kids up Belvoir Drive when i get a day off.

• 6 months later...
On 30/08/2020 at 00:24, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Not planning to sell but any idea what a match worn shirt from our glorious 15/16 season would be worth?

It's Richie de Laet's away shirt (worn at Everton in the PL) and signed by him.

Maybe a question for @Rob1742, the guvnor of lcfc memorabilia.

We can discuss on WhatsApp Geoff. 
Prices were high that season and the season after, now they have dropped massively as people that were interested back then aren’t so interested now.

I think it’s the timing that caused the increases and decreases in prices, rather than the year of the item.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Nice, how did you get that?

Ive for Marc Albrightons match worn poppy shirt.

A business associate. He was supplied signed Liverpool, Man U and LCFC shirts to auction for charity. There are a lot of Liverpool & Man U fans in NI so there'd be plenty of interest in them but he didn't see any that ours would raise anything, and as the only person he considered it would be of interest to, gave it to me.

(Obviously, I could've suggested Ebay as that would've raised a few £ in 2017 but thought better of it. I did make a donation to his charity).

4 hours ago, Leeds Fox said:

This is an odd one... but I’ve got Rob Huth’s helmet from a charity bike ride the squad did in 2015 (I think).

It’s stickered with his name and signed by him. 

Would anyone be interested? 

Prince Albert? Or I'm not interested. lol

• 2 weeks later...