Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Norwich away - Fri 28th Feb 8pm

3 hours ago, worth_the_wait said:

About 140 tickets sold to members today..  Block J (holding 139) opened up.   201 tickets in total remaining.

Now, in the good old days ... ie a few months ago ... this would have gone to General Sale tomorrow.   Don't hold your breath....

They’re definitely going to keep it to fox members only for as long as possible. They’ve really been pushing the memberships this season, ringing up loads of people in preseason to try and get them to buy / renew membership, and now doing this. Annoying, but I imagine it’s quite an effective marketing strategy and the membership uptake should increase next season.

Travel news for anyone travelling.

Do Not come off the A47 onto the A1074 as the signs tell you.

Horrendous road works long term took me 1.5hrs to cross town monday night.

Stay on the A47 until you get to the county hall turn then come off.

Let us know where your all drinking.

Queen of Icini is no longer a fans pub so no colours allowed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, brucey said:

They’re definitely going to keep it to fox members only for as long as possible. They’ve really been pushing the memberships this season, ringing up loads of people in preseason to try and get them to buy / renew membership, and now doing this. Annoying, but I imagine it’s quite an effective marketing strategy and the membership uptake should increase next season.

As far as I was aware, Membership had closed earlier this season (and had reached the maximum number) ... so it's not like restricting away tickets to Members is going to make any difference.

Obviously next season they can try and say "Membership would have got you away tickets to these games, which we artificially restricted, blah blah blah".    But I suspect they'll hit whatever membership limit they put on it, so what's the point?

Anyway, keeping tickets away from General Sale (#) has sold precisely 32 extra tickets in the last 24 hours.

# General Sale ... as in Leicester City supporters not lucky enough to have a Season Ticket or Membership.

2 hours ago, worth_the_wait said:

As far as I was aware, Membership had closed earlier this season (and had reached the maximum number) ... so it's not like restricting away tickets to Members is going to make any difference.

Obviously next season they can try and say "Membership would have got you away tickets to these games, which we artificially restricted, blah blah blah".    But I suspect they'll hit whatever membership limit they put on it, so what's the point?

Anyway, keeping tickets away from General Sale (#) has sold precisely 32 extra tickets in the last 24 hours.

# General Sale ... as in Leicester City supporters not lucky enough to have a Season Ticket or Membership.

I naively assumed these would go on general sale today and spent most of the day refreshing thinking there was a problem with the website... A tad frustrating to say the least. 

9 hours ago, Brizzle Fox said:

I naively assumed these would go on general sale today and spent most of the day refreshing thinking there was a problem with the website... A tad frustrating to say the least. 

I'd drop the club an Email with words to the effect of:

"I am a Leicester City supporter and would like to follow my team away.
 But I am not able to be a Season Ticket holder, as there is a waiting list.
 And I am not able to become a Member, as membership was closed on 31st July 2019.

Can you please allow ticket sales for us Leicester City supporters".

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Brizzle Fox said:

I assume if the members uptake remains low, they'll put it to general sale in a few days. I think the previous time it happened this season they sent an email out to those with booking history. They might again only open it to those with booking history to avoid home fans getting in (home tickets long sold out). 

Edited by brucey

3 hours ago, Fox92 said:

They're on gen sale aren't they? 

I've just looked online, there's about 35 left.

These aren’t on general sale, club seem to be trying to limit the games that go to general sale as much as possible this year, instead they choose to let the tickets filter out to members.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Isaac Rahman said:

Anyone got a fox travel available please? Seem to have forgotten to buy mine, now has sold out. Only just 17 by the way so can’t drive and don’t fancy getting the train, especially as all my mates are getting the coaches. Thanks

Could try Ausden Clark mate 👍

https://ausdenclarksupporterstravel.co.uk/fixtures/norwich/

13 hours ago, Isaac Rahman said:

Anyone got a fox travel available please? Seem to have forgotten to buy mine, now has sold out. Only just 17 by the way so can’t drive and don’t fancy getting the train, especially as all my mates are getting the coaches. Thanks

12 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Ausden Clark much better in my experience. Cheaper and will get you there in time for a drink.