Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Birds you fancy off the telly

1 hour ago, String fellow said:

Does Idris Elba qualify as a 'bird you fancy off the telly'? 

I guess not, but somebody asked for a man, so I replied. It was suggested that a new thread be started for 'not birds', but as I said previously, I don't imagine there would be much interest. 

Can't we admire all forms, anyway, rather than just women? 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

I guess not, but somebody asked for a man, so I replied. It was suggested that a new thread be started for 'not birds', but as I said previously, I don't imagine there would be much interest. 

Can't we admire all forms, anyway, rather than just women? 

Yup. I put it in the opening post on this thread (which i seem to have become very protective of)  that it was open to whatever took anyone's fancy, inc men. All very inclusive. 

I can admire the male form.and appreciate  a good.looking dude. I just don't fancy blowing one off. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Yup. I put it in the opening post on this thread (which i seem to have become very protective of)  that it was open to whatever took anyone's fancy, inc men. All very inclusive. 

I can admire the male form.and appreciate  a good.looking dude. I just don't fancy blowing one off. 

Me neither :ph34r:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, String fellow said:

If it's not okay for men to like buxom women, why is it okay for women (and apparently red-blooded heterosexual men) to like muscular men? I thought geekiness was the thing nowadays. Ladies, I'm dead geeky! 

Stringy, it's ok to say you fancy me, infact many men and women do.  Nature just made me so attractive to all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dr The Singh said:

That looks exactly like me, without a turban and slightly pale

Funny, that was my first thought too.

55 minutes ago, String fellow said:

If it's not okay for men to like buxom women, why is it okay for women (and apparently red-blooded heterosexual men) to like muscular men? I thought geekiness was the thing nowadays. Ladies, I'm dead geeky! 

Who said it's not ok to like buxom women? But if you're not enjoying Cavill's fine form I'm sure I can dig out some celebrity twinks for you.

• Haha 1