Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Birds you fancy off the telly

I wonder when we can get the girls on this forum, create a topic " hunks you fancy off the telly",

But then again, we men are so shallow,we would Shout out our indignities at their suggestions.....

Mentioning LGBTIs might Not yet be PC.....:ph34r:

. Not my direction, but in todays world...Why not..!!

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

I wonder when we can get the girls on this forum, create a topic " hunks you fancy off the telly",

But then again, we men are so shallow,we would Shout out our indignities at their suggestions.....

Mentioning LGBTIs might Not yet be PC.....:ph34r:

. Not my direction, but in todays world...Why not..!!

Maybe some of these were posted by lesbians?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, davieG said:

Maybe some of these were posted by lesbians?

As long as they support all Things Leicester city & Enjoy the clever fox twists & chatter in foxestalk, I for one welcome all...

Edited by fuchsntf

21 hours ago, ThurmastonFox said:

Natasha Raskin Sharp (pre-mahoosive fringe). Makes working from home daytime tv more bearable 

Wow.  Natasha Raskin-Sharp?  I think you have spent too much time working from home.  You need to get out more.

Now if you had said one or two of her colleagues, say Christina Trevanion or Roo Irvine....

3 hours ago, murphy said:

Wow.  Natasha Raskin-Sharp?  I think you have spent too much time working from home.  You need to get out more.

Now if you had said one or two of her colleagues, say Christina Trevanion or Roo Irvine....

Would love to get out more. But I fear that at 16:00 today Boris will make an announcement which will make the ladies on Last of the summer wine start grabbing my attention

• Haha 4

On 28/10/2020 at 19:41, Bellend Sebastian said:

I'm watching the Goldbergs and frankly if the daughter turned me down (which in fairness would be correct as I'm old enough to be her Dad, at a push) I'd cheerily go for her mom.

Maybe both, you know, aim high

Whole heartedly agree. The legs on her! 

On 31/10/2020 at 10:19, murphy said:

Christina (TV Person) Trevanion is a little too full of herself for my liking. 

With you on Roo Irvine (although she looks tiny). But my current favourite is Steph Connell - like her soft Cumberland accent and she seems pretty bright. 

To even up the sexism a little, a certain female of my acquaintance likes Tim Weeks. Though his recent forays into daft hats and fringes is a bit odd...looks like he's been drinking Phil Serrall's mushroom tea?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Stoopid said:

Christina (TV Person) Trevanion is a little too full of herself for my liking. 

With you on Roo Irvine (although she looks tiny). But my current favourite is Steph Connell - like her soft Cumberland accent and she seems pretty bright. 

To even up the sexism a little, a certain female of my acquaintance likes Tim Weeks. Though his recent forays into daft hats and fringes is a bit odd...looks like he's been drinking Phil Serrall's mushroom tea?

Agree with Steph Connell too