Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Birds you fancy off the telly

On 28/12/2020 at 14:58, The Fox Covert said:

Idris Elba loaded for me. Don't know much about him. But from his face, nice bloke. Laughter lines around his mouth, friendly and open expression and obviously engaged with whoever he is looking at.

The face is by far the most important part of how somebody looks. I didn't expect miracles and I think next time I look in this thread I bet there will be a succession of catwalk models with dead fish eyes, brains a fraction of the size of their boobs, and blank expressions like Melania Trump!

Idris-Elba-guest-artist-CultureClubRevelin-Dubrovnik-profile-photo.jpg

This is what I was referring to. As regards blank expressions, that may be as much to do with botox as with being brain dead. Tbh, if looking sexy is a way to fame and fortune, then maybe dumb blondes aren't as dumb as they look! 

11 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Can’t beat Liz Hurley in her prime. She can gobble on my cheesy whatsits any time she wants, which I’m almost certain is never.

* I take back ‘prime’ - just saw a racy photo in the paper from 2 days ago. She’s still got it!

Same age as the Mrs,and thats were the simuality ends.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Can’t beat Liz Hurley in her prime. She can gobble on my cheesy whatsits any time she wants, which I’m almost certain is never.

* I take back ‘prime’ - just saw a racy photo in the paper from 2 days ago. She’s still got it!

For a lady in her 50's wow, shame we don't see her in movies much anymore.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

This comment actually makes you one of the most optimistic people on the planet 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

3 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

This comment actually makes you one of the most optimistic people on the planet 👍

unnamed (4).jpg

• Haha 2

On 31/12/2020 at 21:23, winteriscoming said:

Maya Jana on bbc1 - stunning 😍 😍

Don't get the fuss to be honest.

She's alright. But you could literally find a woman of equal beauty down the supermarket. 

All down to the make up and styling.

Jesus, they could even make my Mrs look half decent.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

She's alright. But you could literally find a woman of equal beauty down the supermarket. 

I can fully endorse these views save for the last sentence 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, tom27111 said:

Where do you shop? 

• Like 2