Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Birds you fancy off the telly

6 minutes ago, The Fox Covert said:

Just to level things up a bit, can we have a new thread with the title 'Blokes that you fancy on the telly'? I don't know that I could do this myself as I am not a straight woman nor am I a gay man but I really think that an alternative thread would be interesting reading and probably a lot less sexist.

James Corden Smh GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden - Find & Share  on GIPHY

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, The Fox Covert said:

Just to level things up a bit, can we have a new thread with the title 'Blokes that you fancy on the telly'? I don't know that I could do this myself as I am not a straight woman nor am I a gay man but I really think that an alternative thread would be interesting reading and probably a lot less sexist.

What about a Handsome Bloke Appreciation thread? Could you start one of those? 

47 minutes ago, The Fox Covert said:

I could start one, but I doubt there would be much interest. 

But I would open with this

https://images.app.goo.gl/uYoWpTQCUNoobnAB9

Can't embed for some reason... 

Edited by FoxesDeb
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, FoxesDeb said:

I could start one, but I doubt there would be much interest. 

But I would open with this

https://images.app.goo.gl/uYoWpTQCUNoobnAB9

Can't embed for some reason... 

Idris Elba loaded for me. Don't know much about him. But from his face, nice bloke. Laughter lines around his mouth, friendly and open expression and obviously engaged with whoever he is looking at.

The face is by far the most important part of how somebody looks. I didn't expect miracles and I think next time I look in this thread I bet there will be a succession of catwalk models with dead fish eyes, brains a fraction of the size of their boobs, and blank expressions like Melania Trump!

Idris-Elba-guest-artist-CultureClubRevelin-Dubrovnik-profile-photo.jpg