Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Birds you fancy off the telly

52 minutes ago, ajthefox said:

I'm no pro by any stretch of the imagination, but she is slicing that shot to **** with the way she's stood and has got the club positioned.

But y'know, tits.

By the looks of it, it's a 64 degree lob wedge and she's opened up the face to get the ball as high as possible and stop on a sixpence, probably chipping over a bunker with the pin close to the front of the green.

But, erm, tits :P

Edited by tom27111

36 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

By the looks of it, it's a 64 degree lob wedge and she's opened up the face to get the ball as high as possible and stop on a sixpence, probably chipping over a bunker with the pin close to the front of the green.

But, erm, tits :P

Was that a very complicated euphemism?

• Haha 3

Just now, StanSP said:

Mate I cannot wait to see her face when she sees Felix isn't real. That roof will be blown off by the volume of her screams. 

I hope she doesn't win. 

I think she'll slap her!

She can't win.

Disclaimer: The Mrs watches The Circle whilst I do other things. But I am now emotionally invested lol

1 minute ago, tom27111 said:

I think she'll slap her!

She can't win.

Disclaimer: The Mrs watches The Circle whilst I do other things. But I am now emotionally invested lol

Andy or 'Syed' to win. 

Manrika's manipulative game-playing makes her too dramatic, for me. You can play a game and not be a total bitch at the same time. She's a massive hypocrite anyway. 

Also, I don't believe you :D it's great TV. Apparently the American season on Netflix is quite good. 

• Like 1

Just now, StanSP said:

Andy or 'Syed' to win. 

Manrika's manipulative game-playing makes her too dramatic, for me. You can play a game and not be a total bitch at the same time. She's a massive hypocrite anyway. 

Also, I don't believe you :D it's great TV. Apparently the American season on Netflix is quite good. 

I just can't stand 'Syed's' accent when he gets in to character!

He is hilarious though

53 minutes ago, Manini said:

@StanSP @tom27111 Apparently Manrika has broken her contract with channel 4 and has been hinting since last year that she’s won on her social media. I can’t ****ing stand her. 

Natalya is absolutely smoking by the way 👌🏻

I thought it was filmed earlier this year :dunno:

My daughter is watching the recent Peter Rabbit film which despite the involvement of James Corden is much better than is made out (the electrocution scene is one of the funniest things I've seen in a film for ages) and is pushed into the realm of enjoyable by the lovely, lovely Rose Byrne

30peterrabbit0903a.jpg

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

My daughter is watching the recent Peter Rabbit film which despite the involvement of James Corden is much better than is made out (the electrocution scene is one of the funniest things I've seen in a film for ages) and is pushed into the realm of enjoyable by the lovely, lovely Rose Byrne

30peterrabbit0903a.jpg

Attractive lady, I'm sure, but those rabbits are a bit offputting. Does she use them as minders to ward off unwanted attention? They look seriously sinister and aggressive.