Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Investments, stocks, shares

On 19/02/2021 at 19:30, Raj said:

Might be sensible and dull but it might give some of the newer younger posters a solid foundation to build on?

Leave you all to playing Wolf of Wall Street though!!!

Just a heads up that Cineworld is on the rise again. Wonder if it’s anything to do with optimism for today’s Boris announcement. Not advice. Research thoroughly. 

17 minutes ago, ThurmastonFox said:

Oh I know. But I didn’t think we were supposed to talk about the exciting ones 😁😁😬

looks like there’s been a news leak with an RNS to follow early this afternoon. 

I don’t want an RNS, we’ve got to be more than 800m and there would have been one this morning if the drill had stopped turning ( it’s 9pm there now) 

10 minutes ago, Benguin said:

I don’t want an RNS, we’ve got to be more than 800m and there would have been one this morning if the drill had stopped turning ( it’s 9pm there now) 

I know - when you think the first hole pushed 1000m an RNS tomorrow would be preferable but with the price going north so quickly it follows the trend of days where there was positive  news around lunch

1 hour ago, ThurmastonFox said:

I know - when you think the first hole pushed 1000m an RNS tomorrow would be preferable but with the price going north so quickly it follows the trend of days where there was positive  news around lunch

Yep!

Did you experience a little palpitation when the two price monitoring extension rns’s popped up? 

8 minutes ago, Benguin said:

Jumped a lot today. 

😁😁😁😁126% up on investment so far. And I’m optimistic now that the directors are on a share price performance based incentive scheme. They get a large bonus if the price returns to being over 300p and I don’t think that’s impossible once we’re all open again

On 22/02/2021 at 10:44, Benguin said:

Still no RNS. Not sure if you look at the share chat boards but seems to be a lot of hole experts and over eager investors now speculating when and what the next RNS will say. I’m still holding. With this mornings gentle drop I am considering increasing

18 minutes ago, ThurmastonFox said:

Still no RNS. Not sure if you look at the share chat boards but seems to be a lot of hole experts and over eager investors now speculating when and what the next RNS will say. I’m still holding. With this mornings gentle drop I am considering increasing

I sometimes look at lse, as it’s a good mixture of genuinely knowledgeable people and nut jobs. 

I think this stock has a huge amount of day traders which is why we are seeing small gains and the small drops. 

I do think CB should give us an update now regardless just to put investors minds at ease.

I’m definitely holding. 

43 minutes ago, Benguin said:

I sometimes look at lse, as it’s a good mixture of genuinely knowledgeable people and nut jobs. 

I think this stock has a huge amount of day traders which is why we are seeing small gains and the small drops. 

I do think CB should give us an update now regardless just to put investors minds at ease.

I’m definitely holding. 

I agree. I’m not a fan of RNS streams but after all the expectation now in place I think that a holding RNS at the very least is needed. I would expect one around lunchtime today but I’ve got a feeling we won’t see anything until tomorrow. 

5 hours ago, Benguin said:

I’m definitely holding. 

Oh. My. Have you seen that RNS

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Benguin said:

Cannot wait till tomorrow! Expecting 10p

CB has done another interview too. I have no idea where this will end up. I remember seeing 80p as one suggestion back at the start of January, but that was prior to gold and copper prices rising. There was also the second mention of zinc and that price is rising too. I topped up just before close as I saw the price drop. I’m getting rather excited now

47 minutes ago, ThurmastonFox said:

CB has done another interview too. I have no idea where this will end up. I remember seeing 80p as one suggestion back at the start of January, but that was prior to gold and copper prices rising. There was also the second mention of zinc and that price is rising too. I topped up just before close as I saw the price drop. I’m getting rather excited now

Not sure I could remain patient enough to see that kind of return. I think anything over 20p would seduce me to sell. 

4 hours ago, Benguin said:

Not sure I could remain patient enough to see that kind of return. I think anything over 20p would seduce me to sell. 

20p + will represent a very nice return. I’m not looking to be greedy on this one but it’s all shaping up to be a once in a lifetime well timed investments. But we’ll see. It is AIM after all

9 hours ago, ThurmastonFox said:

20p + will represent a very nice return. I’m not looking to be greedy on this one but it’s all shaping up to be a once in a lifetime well timed investments. But we’ll see. It is AIM after all

Surprised by the price today. Was expecting at least a 20% rise after that news. Hopefully will pick up.

22 minutes ago, Benguin said:

Surprised by the price today. Was expecting at least a 20% rise after that news. Hopefully will pick up.

Certainly a head scratcher. I do think that after hours RNS announcements miss some traders. This is better news than hole  one which took the price to 9p yet there’s barely a twitch

On 19/02/2021 at 18:59, Raj said:

No one buy shares in any well established ftse companies  anymore or is dealing in the obscure bitcoin/penny shares with immense volatility the in thing?

Most of my investments are in ETFs, but I have some individual stocks and play money to see if I can beat the market!!