Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Investments, stocks, shares

56 minutes ago, BigGibbo said:

Had a mad couple of weeks with U.S. penny stocks. Was in Sundial and Zomedica then moved into HCMC, Torchlight & KWBT which I'm still holding. Anyone else been dabbling?

I've been tempted, HCMC looked interesting, will have a read on KWBT.

If you after interested in biotechs at all, have a look at ATHX. Investor day on Tuesday, currently in court with their main partner who is vying to get more shares because theb product works and ATHX are about to enter a new partnership for Europe. It's my largest position.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

I've been tempted, HCMC looked interesting, will have a read on KWBT.

If you after interested in biotechs at all, have a look at ATHX. Investor day on Tuesday, currently in court with their main partner who is vying to get more shares because theb product works and ATHX are about to enter a new partnership for Europe. It's my largest position.

Athersys? I'll look into them.

HCMC is super speculative and in a massive lawsuit for patent infringement for its vape product against Philip Morris that it looks like it could win/settle (PM has to respond by Feb 26), but has 50Xd since I first got in with 5 million shares at 0.0001 cent and seems to be only just getting started 😂 Unfortunately I sold my first 5 million for 3X because I thought the float was too big to move that much (public float of 75 billion shares). Got back in in the teens though as it still looks promising.

KWBT is a chinese bio tech that makes green fertilizers and somehow has a market cap smaller than its revenue per year. Also has a bit of a buzz going so I think hype alone will carry it further.

• Like 1

If your into international investing then as they say this is not financial advice DYOR / do your DD 

Some Aussie Penny stocks to look into 

RAC $2.93 - Race Oncology with the drug Bisantrene The companies aim is a liquidity event in a couple years time big pharma are slowly taking note 
This one really requires a lot of research  a short snippet below 
"Bisantrene was originally developed by Lederle Pharmaceutical  in the 1970s as a lower cardiotoxic alternative to the anthracyclines. Lederle trialled Bisantrene on a wide range of cancers in the 1980s (more than 40 clinical trials) and it showed particular promise in leukemias, breast cancer and ovarian cancer. Bisantrene was studied in a large Phase III breast cancer trial in the late 1980s, where it performed as well as doxorubicin (the standard of care chemotherapeutic) but with significantly lower rates of damage to the heart (4% Bisantrene, 23% doxorubicin). Unfortunately, Lederle did not design the clinical trial to show drug equivalence and consequently Bisantrene was not able to be approved by the FDA."
https://www.raceoncology.com/

PAR $2.65 - Paradigm Repurposing a drug PPS for use on OA 2 Phase III trails being run to FDA specs will start late this year or early next year it is a huge target market worldwide 
https://paradigmbiopharma.com/

VML $0.039c - Vital Metals Australia Rare earth miners setting up in Canada and have signed their first uptake agreement with REETEC they WILL be mining later this year i expect the share price to be 2x or 3x from here late this year 
https://vitalmetals.com.au/

ALC $0.21c -  Alcidion Giving hospitals paperless solutions improving patient safety is just the begining they are well positioned in the UK with deals so far with NHS Fife trust, Western Sussex Hospitals, NHS Manchester University Foundation Trust, Basildon and Thurrock Trust personally i suspect a new deal with another UK hospital is not far away boring stock to watch day to day price wise but it is a back of the draw set and forget share extremely close to cash flow positive now.
https://www.alcidion.com/

4DS $0.19c - 4DS Memory Ltd Up for a bit of a gamble ........ then this is the 1 to throw a few quid at and take the risk they are into ReRam now this goes well over my head but these super geeks are making some sort of megabit chip that will change the world basically the board have said at some stage this year there will be a liquidity event they will either sell the company with the new shinny chip or sell the biz and IMEC and WDC or if another buyer out bids them can take it and finish the work now there is a bonus scheme pool for board and key employees to maximize and incentivize them so the low end of the pool is a deal worth 12c a share to holders the top end minimum is .65c a share to holders 

http://www.4dsmemory.com/

Anyway good luck to all 

Right, so basically after investing and selling DOGE for the joke I've gone from 10$ to 90$ through researching and investing in Ethereum and Nano coin. I still think they're going to rise but I could really use the money right now. I'm thinking about selling half but anyone have advice?

9 minutes ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

Right, so basically after investing and selling DOGE for the joke I've gone from 10$ to 90$ through researching and investing in Ethereum and Nano coin. I still think they're going to rise but I could really use the money right now. I'm thinking about selling half but anyone have advice?

If it's a straight choice between ETH and NANO I'd say go for Nano. Much more potential in the fact it's market cap is not even 1billion but ETH is around 200 billion (I think). But that being said only do it if you can afford it. Only you know how much you need the money. 

2 hours ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

Did you invest in anything? There seems to be a market correction at the minute. I'm praying you didn't.

8 hours ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

If you need the money then cash out, Crypto and alt coins will still be about in the months going forward. Don't leave yourself short if you need the money for food, heating or basics.

If you can afford to stay in then out of the 2 you've suggested then Nano would be where my money went, as Peach said the market is going through a correction atm and will be for the next week or two from what i'm reading and seeing. So if you want out then take it or hold for a few weeks atleast.

Cheers for your responses lads.  And to address the concern about investing anything I literally gambled a tenner at the start that I didn't care if I lost so thats not an issue. Think I'm just gonna take like 30 quid out and forget about the rest for a little while so no matter what I've made 20 quid. 

• Like 1

A bit apprehensive about going for oil again after BPC however I do think that price will recover. 
Ive been sent a link by a friend to an article on United gas and oil I will attach below. 
Current share price is 3.5p and three different brokers have estimated a target price of between 20 and 26p. 
Ive only gone small on this but thought I’d pass it on in case anyone else is interested, I know a few people in here look at oil stocks. 

https://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/amp/news/213832/united-oil--gas-expects-production-growth-as-egyptian-success-continues-213832.html?fbclid=IwAR2CN5iOOK7q7fDAma8Ub95LbS-n8Nt7Zx7MifFqWfgXZfTbr7RRM0HznRQ

On 05/02/2021 at 10:39, ThurmastonFox said:

Up to 6.50 so far this morning. This without any more news being released. 

Last RNS on Friday saying third drill has reached mineralisation and they will update once finished or material change. 

No news is good news IMO as they may have drilled far more than expected and hence the deposit is much bigger than anticipated. CB might well have chosen not to give bad news yet though too. 

given the share price vs potential for at least a quarter billion market cap, I think it’s a strong buy/hold atm.

you still holding? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Benguin said:

Last RNS on Friday saying third drill has reached mineralisation and they will update once finished or material change. 

No news is good news IMO as they may have drilled far more than expected and hence the deposit is much bigger than anticipated. CB might well have chosen not to give bad news yet though too. 

given the share price vs potential for at least a quarter billion market cap, I think it’s a strong buy/hold atm.

you still holding? 

Still holding and each morning when there’s been a dip been gradually increasing. I think if you can get anything around the 5.20-5.50 then the coming weeks and months will be fun. Not advice of course but I’ve read around this one. Aware of what could happen - in both directions. The quietness after the last RNS is making me more and more comfortable. 

Now technically anything going wrong - drilling stopping, drill breaking again - should be notified via RNS but I understand CB has form for waiting for the right moment to say anything. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThurmastonFox said:

Still holding and each morning when there’s been a dip been gradually increasing. I think if you can get anything around the 5.20-5.50 then the coming weeks and months will be fun. Not advice of course but I’ve read around this one. Aware of what could happen - in both directions. The quietness after the last RNS is making me more and more comfortable. 

Now technically anything going wrong - drilling stopping, drill breaking again - should be notified via RNS but I understand CB has form for waiting for the right moment to say anything. 

I’ve only got a small holding. Got in at 5.7. I read up on it a bit after you posted the other week and it seems wildly undervalued. Saw the RNS on Friday and decided to buy a bit more so average is now 5.9. Think this can go double digits if the lack of update is because the drill has remained turning. 

35 minutes ago, Benguin said:

I’ve only got a small holding. Got in at 5.7. I read up on it a bit after you posted the other week and it seems wildly undervalued. Saw the RNS on Friday and decided to buy a bit more so average is now 5.9. Think this can go double digits if the lack of update is because the drill has remained turning. 

It’ll be interesting to see when the next RNS is published. They do catch me out as they tend to be published around 1pm instead of 7am. I think an average of 5.9 is still a good place to be. I don’t think double digits will be far off of the results are good. I’m  only annoyed because I spotted early noise around XTR when it was 2p but I wasn’t convinced. Then hole 1 started producing and I couldn’t get in. I’m prepared to wait on this one as I really believe it could be worth it. But time will tell

On 15/02/2021 at 01:56, GeorgeTheFox said:

Ethereum for me. The potential for smart contracts with blockchain is huge.

11 hours ago, ThurmastonFox said:

It’ll be interesting to see when the next RNS is published. They do catch me out as they tend to be published around 1pm instead of 7am. I think an average of 5.9 is still a good place to be. I don’t think double digits will be far off of the results are good. I’m  only annoyed because I spotted early noise around XTR when it was 2p but I wasn’t convinced. Then hole 1 started producing and I couldn’t get in. I’m prepared to wait on this one as I really believe it could be worth it. But time will tell

Still no news- either means very good or disappointingly bad

On 16/02/2021 at 21:20, Benguin said:

How’s the anticipation holding? Part of me wants news the other doesn’t want news for a while

7 minutes ago, ThurmastonFox said:

How’s the anticipation holding? Part of me wants news the other doesn’t want news for a while

Not to mention the copper price is rocketing! 😅

Colin Bird has loosely said that no news is good news in terms of hole 3 drilling. If that’s the case I would quite like an RNS saying we have passed planned depth and are still finding mineralisation so we will continue to drill. Not sure if that is permitted or even healthy for share price. 

super torn though as to whether I want news or don’t want news! Definitely wouldn’t want to be out of this going into market close for the week though. 

• Like 1

Had a bit of joy with Kanabo Group, got in at 16p on Monday, went to to 51p and now hovering around 33p.  Bailed at 36p.

Not putting here as a boast, more to get opinions on how closely people watch IPOs?  This was the first one that I've had a go in and pleased it was a success.  First few days of floating seem to be incredibly volatile whilst the market settles on a rough value.  Any of you guys watch which IPOs are going on on the LSE or other markets much?

2 hours ago, Raj said:

No one buy shares in any well established ftse companies  anymore or is dealing in the obscure bitcoin/penny shares with immense volatility the in thing?

I can only speak for myself, but I've got most in the more dull S&P500 and FTSE250 companies and have a small fraction of investing for the more exciting things.  Problem with the former, is it's very rare that I would waste my own, and your, time talking about the rather more sensible returns on IAG or whichever one had a good day.

6 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

I can only speak for myself, but I've got most in the more dull S&P500 and FTSE250 companies and have a small fraction of investing for the more exciting things.  Problem with the former, is it's very rare that I would waste my own, and your, time talking about the rather more sensible returns on IAG or whichever one had a good day.

Might be sensible and dull but it might give some of the newer younger posters a solid foundation to build on?

Leave you all to playing Wolf of Wall Street though!!!

16 hours ago, Raj said:

No one buy shares in any well established ftse companies  anymore or is dealing in the obscure bitcoin/penny shares with immense volatility the in thing?

All of my blue is currently from my FTSE listed shares. My best friend at the moment is Cineworld as I picked up a cluster of shares when they were near rock bottom - 88% up now. But they lack the excitement of my much smaller AIM holdings - though if one of my small holdings makes an announcement in the coming weeks it will eclipse Cineworld (hoping I can partially benefit before April). 

I’m sceptical about the cryptocurrency and have avoided it. 

I also hold gold as a commodity just for something very very steady. 

Regardless of where you play, have fun and don’t risk more than you could afford to lose. 

16 hours ago, Raj said:

I have S&P 500, FTSE100, global clean energy, gold, water, emerging markets and then a small amount of punts on penny stocks. I find both the value of being committed to learn about small companies and in particular that specific industry as well as the fun of high potential returns easily mitigate any potential losses by this unorthodox investment strategy. 

16 hours ago, Raj said:

I do.

I have a ftse250 tracker, 3 x funds in areas I like to support (sustainable water, uk small firms fund and ethical fund) and six stocks in big  blue chips such as BA (IAG) and BT when they all collapsed last year 

I'm too boring to gamble. I just look for safeish homes for my savings that'll sweat the money a bit more

• Like 1