Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Investments, stocks, shares

48 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Been swept up in this madness so currently awaiting verification so I can get some dogecoin lmao. Not going too wild with money, I'm just bored and want to join the ride I suppose. 

Yes! This is genuinely worth the entertainment value and in addition its a middle finger to some hedge funds. Just hold, the next couple of weeks are gonna be fun

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Nod.E said:

Yep, nothing.

What's a man gotta do for some doge?

As a first foray into this world, I can't say I'm impressed. The UX has been garbage. I'm surprised the exchanges have managed to get as popular as they have.

Signed up at a similar time to you and have just been approved. 
Check your junk folder. 

12 hours ago, tom27111 said:

You're absolutely right and it's in such an early stage.

The downsides are that it might be completely unsuccessful, but even if it does work, half the world could be vaccinated by the time it's developed and approved.

However, if it is successful and we all need a vaccine every 6 or 12 months, a tablet, stable at room temperature, surely makes the most sense?

All big ifs at the moment, but I'll stick with it and hope it pays off.

If not, I've only put in what I can afford to lose.

I'm in a similar boat, gonna see what next week brings, I think it all depends when the hedgfunds have to start renting their short positions as that's when it's expected to boom. 

There was talk that was yesterday but I've also read that wasn't true with the idea it was spread to panic the market into selling and reducing the price. 

I'm in on a small position on gme, BB and nok. Overall down a few quid but nothing catestrophic. Gonna see what Monday brings tbh

4 hours ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

Signed up at a similar time to you and have just been approved. 
Check your junk folder. 

Still no luck.

Wonder if it's because I haven't done address yet.

What the hell is the cash currency recharge channel?

I've added my card already and added funds.

Screenshot_20210130-125249.png

Be careful with Dogecoin. Don't think it's anything other than a pump and dump so make sure you boys aren't left holding coins if it drops. I've only got 20 quids worth so I'm just enjoying being part of the ride. Looking at crypto I've got ethereum and nano which I think stand a better chance of actually building some sustained value

• Like 2

14 hours ago, tom27111 said:

You're absolutely right and it's in such an early stage.

The downsides are that it might be completely unsuccessful, but even if it does work, half the world could be vaccinated by the time it's developed and approved.

However, if it is successful and we all need a vaccine every 6 or 12 months, a tablet, stable at room temperature, surely makes the most sense?

All big ifs at the moment, but I'll stick with it and hope it pays off.

If not, I've only put in what I can afford to lose.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you had invested. I'm no expert but I have bought and sold over the years with both success and failures.

If I can offer any advice it's don't believe all the hype you read, If your interested in any Company do a good bit of research and maybe find a few Analysists to follow.

After they do it for a living but even they get it wrong sometimes.

It's also one of the most corrupt legal professions since time began. Yet nobody does anything about it as it's usually the ordinary person who loses out and we don't count.

What's happening with Game is a brave attempt by ordinary people to highlight a wrong and is to be commended, but is likely to end in tears for many, as it will likely crash like a house of cards.  

As to VAXART.  There's no doubt a Tablet or Pill would be a game changer and does seem doable given that they now have the Vaccine ingredients to work with.

The problem is the Company does seem heavily overpriced currently, and mainly based on expectation and too risky I think.

Surprisingly Pfizer seems a much better buy on the face of it, Which seems strange with Covid.  I haven't researched it. But I might do and have a punt on a few .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Raj said:

This has got the .com crash written all over it.... 

It'll all end in tears for sure, but I personally believe it's barely even begun yet. There's a revolutionary democratisation of the stock market currently going on and what with inflation, covid, etc more and more regular people are going to realise they can't afford not to be involved. *insert stonks gif* 

17 minutes ago, RobHawk said:

Xrp and xlm are the new targets apparently, I can't get my head around Reddit though

Fingers crossed got a few bags of xlm.

Have managed to spread mine across 10 different investments over the past few weeks, research and tokenomics are key.

Flow Dapper Labs is one I want to invest in but only on Kraken atm.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Fingers crossed got a few bags of xlm.

Have managed to spread mine across 10 different investments over the past few weeks, research and tokenomics are key.

Flow Dapper Labs is one I want to invest in but only on Kraken atm.

Yeah I have xrp and xlm and have done a few years, do nice to seem them doing well 

11 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Got a bit carried away and have invested £10,000 in Woolworths. Wish me luck.

To be fair, it's a British institution, a solid bet, a pick n mix powerhouse, nothing will ever get in its way...