Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Investments, stocks, shares

1 minute ago, Benguin said:

Yep. Hoping for some strong assays soon. You? 

Must admit, I've seen the back and forth between you guys.  What company have you guys been looking at exactly purely out of curiosity?

51 minutes ago, Benguin said:

Yep. Hoping for some strong assays soon. You? 

Yes, still holding. I would hope to see holes 2&3 results released together next week - unless there is a serious delay at the lab. It sounds as though CB is very confident now - though I’m not counting chickens until I see the results. 

51 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

Must admit, I've seen the back and forth between you guys.  What company have you guys been looking at exactly purely out of curiosity?

Hi Zear0, we’re both invested in a mining company called Xtract Resources (XTR). They have a location in Australia which is suggesting some good copper finds (awaiting assay results) and have a buy back agreed with a large miner should they confirm a certain volume. The buy back would have a significant positive impact on share price. We’re at the waiting stage at the moment but hopefully will hear something imminently 

3 hours ago, RoboFox said:

Yeah, man. 

Was considering selling when all the fuss died down in February, but thought I may as well keep the cash in there long term.

Glad I did, made about £600 in two days. Popped an extra few quid in as I imagine it'll continue going up for the time being. Important to keep an eye on it though as it's probably unstable and could come crashing down at any point.

Diamond hands. :appl:

Haha same, I will keep a close eye on it. Apparently 50% of it is held by 2 people, if one or both sell it will be panic stations but with it rising so much, everyone might as well hold on. 

2 hours ago, lgfualol said:

Haha same, I will keep a close eye on it. Apparently 50% of it is held by 2 people, if one or both sell it will be panic stations but with it rising so much, everyone might as well hold on. 

If it goes as high as $0.5 I think I’ll cash out, otherwise I might as well keep my toe in.

3 hours ago, lgfualol said:

1 hour ago, Strokes said:

If it goes as high as $0.5 I think I’ll cash out, otherwise I might as well keep my toe in.

If any of you notice it crashing post on here and tag your mate Robofox.

We're in this together. 

Just now, RoboFox said:

If any of you notice it crashing post on here and tag your mate Robofox.

We're in this together. 

It’s took a few large and rapid dips but recovered I’m thinking I might watch it and buy and sell through the peaks and dips as it’s gone quite volatile.

6 hours ago, ThurmastonFox said:

Hi Zear0, we’re both invested in a mining company called Xtract Resources (XTR). They have a location in Australia which is suggesting some good copper finds (awaiting assay results) and have a buy back agreed with a large miner should they confirm a certain volume. The buy back would have a significant positive impact on share price. We’re at the waiting stage at the moment but hopefully will hear something imminently 

Good to see others are into XTR, I dabbled at about £500 worth a few weeks ago and still up a few percent. Obviously hoping for some good news in the upcoming weeks..

• Like 2

On 09/03/2021 at 21:22, dhermon said:

RAC (Race Oncology) Running hot up to $3.90 
ASX Announcement - Compelling Preclinical Breast Cancer Results Bisantrene killed breast cancer cells resistant to the current standard of care breast cancer drugs etoposide, palbocicclib, fulvestrant, tamoxifen, doxorubicin, epirubicin and cyclophosphamide Bisantrene was found to kill breast cancer cells from all common breast cancer subtypes including triple negative, ER+, and Her2+ These results clearly support advancing Bisantrene into human breast cancer clinical trials
This ties in with the update on Overian cancer a few weeks back that also showed Bisantrene kills overian cancer cells.
3 price sensitive news updates are due before end of 1st qtr (31st March) this company could 10 bag from here or it seriously 50 - 100 bag from here at this point 

VML (Vital Metals) As it gears up to start mining in the next qtr the price has had a good run and broken into the .08c but yet to hold and come back to rest at .067c

ALC (Alcidion) a very good finance update with a tidy run to now hold at .245

4DS (4DS) Slowly drifting back down after all the hype over wafers news, now news on next batch and what could be the last batch (hopefully) due in 2nd qtr 

ALC has gone on a run closed Friday .41c after buying out UK firm ExtraMed to now service 19% of all UK NHS trusts 
https://www.insidermedia.com/news/yorkshire/patient-flow-software-firm-acquired-in-5.3m-deal

With a deal with ADF worth 21.5m (AUD) over 5 years due to be signed by years end ALC are in a strong position to continue its run 

12 hours ago, CheeseHead said:

Good to see others are into XTR, I dabbled at about £500 worth a few weeks ago and still up a few percent. Obviously hoping for some good news in the upcoming weeks..

I narrowly missed out on the shares when they were 2p ended up buying at 5p. Current average is 5.8p so holding a minor paper profit at this point. 

6 hours ago, RoboFox said:

What do we think about Doge? Normal weekend dip? Stabilisation?

Or should we GTFO? Not sure what to do.

I've sold 3 small sums of my dogecoin to cover the cost of original purchase and a little bit more to put into other coins. Annoyingly, every time I did it, the price immediately bounced back up so for now I am just leaving it 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

I've sold 3 small sums of my dogecoin to cover the cost of original purchase and a little bit more to put into other coins. Annoyingly, every time I did it, the price immediately bounced back up so for now I am just leaving it 😆

Buy high, sell cheap, that seems to be my strategy! 

If I sell anything, it's guaranteed to rise.

2 hours ago, tom27111 said:

Buy high, sell cheap, that seems to be my strategy! 

If I sell anything, it's guaranteed to rise.

Yeah feels a bit that way, I am quite new to it tho so I am taking these sorts of things as good learning experiences lol 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Yeah feels a bit that way, I am quite new to it tho so I am taking these sorts of things as good learning experiences lol 

Yeah, I'm pretty new to it too.

Actually, I'm that new, I'm waiting for my Gamestop shares to reach $269, just so I can break even lol

Looking at the prices across the crypto space today, would suggest to me that doge coin is in a bubble which would mean it will pop at some point soon. 

Just my opinion though and I could be completely wrong but just a warning to those less experienced thinking it's a new get rich scheme. You've likely missed the boat so don't risk money you can't afford to lose 

18 minutes ago, RobHawk said:

Looking at the prices across the crypto space today, would suggest to me that doge coin is in a bubble which would mean it will pop at some point soon. 

Just my opinion though and I could be completely wrong but just a warning to those less experienced thinking it's a new get rich scheme. You've likely missed the boat so don't risk money you can't afford to lose 

Yeah crypto is strange and volatile, I’ve only really dipped my toe in recently just to play and you could easily lose lots.

1 hour ago, Strokes said:

Yeah crypto is strange and volatile, I’ve only really dipped my toe in recently just to play and you could easily lose lots.

I've got about £30k in crypto now, started at £5k across around 30-40 coins. 

The warning sign for me is that other than the stable coins which tend to do well on crypto dips, practically every coin is down 5-15% accept doge coin. 

I don't actually have anything in dogecoin as I don't beleive in it as a project but the run it's on won't last.

1 minute ago, RobHawk said:

I've got about £30k in crypto now, started at £5k across around 30-40 coins. 

The warning sign for me is that other than the stable coins which tend to do well on crypto dips, practically every coin is down 5-15% accept doge coin. 

I don't actually have anything in dogecoin as I don't beleive in it as a project but the run it's on won't last.

No I’ve pulled out now. I’m playing with smaller stakes to be honest and really just trying to find my feet in a world I have little understanding.

• Like 1

`I recently put a small amount into crypto just to see what happened really. I know full well that I've long since missed the boat on big earnings and am not prepared to lose a lot of money, so really it's just out of curiosity.

I bought £100 of Bitcoin on March 17 at £41,760.65, which is now at £40,317.

I bought £50 of Ethereum on March 17 at £1,320.45, which is now at £1,561.

I bought £50 of Cardano on March 20 at £0.91, which is now still at £0.91.

I'm using Coinbase (as I am not the most savvy when it comes to Crypto) so you get hit slightly by fees. However I've been given 'free' small amounts of other crypto on there by watching short videos (namely Stellar Lumens, Compound, Celo, The Graph and NuCypher). 

My £200 invested is now sitting at £223 (was £260 a couple of days ago), however I assume there's withdrawal fees that would chip away at this a bit.

I've been buying into some crypto recently

Siacoin brought at 0.0062 now at 0.024

Tron brought at 0.06 now at 0.08

XLM brought at 0.17 now at 0.33

Just recently brought into OXT, if anyone wants a good crypto place to buy then i recommend Kraken, I also really like the idea of siacoin and think once it joins coinbase it will really fly, XLM has a good concept too which i prefer over XRP and Tron I just thought it was undervalued tbh.