Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Investments, stocks, shares

1 hour ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

BPC perseverance 1 results due anytime in the next 2 weeks. 
A hedge fund has been selling off shares for the last week which has kept the price down but it’s staring to rise in anticipation of the results now. 
Fingers crossed for a big strike and good luck to those invested. 

Edit to say, the hedge fund sell off isn’t a concern for me, it’s quite clear in the media that they’ve been forced into it by environmentalists. 

Yep - I'm in this for 1.5K at about 2.4 average... If it's a duster I'll be holding for another few years despite the CERP assets. Hoping for 10p or above! lol 

39 minutes ago, Nick said:

Yep - I'm in this for 1.5K at about 2.4 average... If it's a duster I'll be holding for another few years despite the CERP assets. Hoping for 10p or above! lol 

We’re at a very similar level investment wise. My average is 2.5 after buying at just over 2 yesterday to bring it down from 2.9. 
I’ve seen forecasts between 6p and 36p. I’d be more than happy at 10p like you say. 
All price dependant but my plan is to probably sell half and leave half in. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

We’re at a very similar level investment wise. My average is 2.5 after buying at just over 2 yesterday to bring it down from 2.9. 
I’ve seen forecasts between 6p and 36p. I’d be more than happy at 10p like you say. 
All price dependant but my plan is to probably sell half and leave half in. 

It's pretty binary to be honest - if there's a rise following a positive RNS I'll be tempted to take the stake out. Post further dilution there's still cash to be made that depends largely on a commercial find with a commercial buy-out which is the dream but even then with BPC anything could happen! Following the legal farce and the share dilution for a fully funded drill - I'll be over the moon to see it at 4p if I'm honest!

Do you know when Darktrace is planning to float on the exchange - I'm really tempted by it?

7 hours ago, Nick said:

It's pretty binary to be honest - if there's a rise following a positive RNS I'll be tempted to take the stake out. Post further dilution there's still cash to be made that depends largely on a commercial find with a commercial buy-out which is the dream but even then with BPC anything could happen! Following the legal farce and the share dilution for a fully funded drill - I'll be over the moon to see it at 4p if I'm honest!

Do you know when Darktrace is planning to float on the exchange - I'm really tempted by it?

No but I’m definitely interested in it. Just seen some time in 2021 whenever I’ve read anything. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Elon driving a Dogecoin surge again.

Ridiculous really. He knows very well any endorsement by him will drive that stock up. No doubt he's loaded up on it before tweeting, then he'll cash out and let everyone else crash and burn. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Ridiculous really. He knows very well any endorsement by him will drive that stock up. No doubt he's loaded up on it before tweeting, then he'll cash out and let everyone else crash and burn. 

You're probably right.

I'm torn as to whether to make a 50% profit by dumping today or just hold it as a long term investment and hope it grows over time.

34 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

You're probably right.

I'm torn as to whether to make a 50% profit by dumping today or just hold it as a long term investment and hope it grows over time.

Depends how much you put in, I only have 20 euro worth so just going to hold.

2 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Depends how much you put in, I only have 20 euro worth so just going to hold.

Only like £185. Which I don't mind losing really, I'm saving money in lockdown compared to normal life and I've not been spending much on football betting.

2 hours ago, Nod.E said:

You're probably right.

What functions does Dogecoin provide?

If you don't know Id suggest you should sell, & take your profit.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Babylon said:

I hope you are joking, Elon Musk is worth 40 times the whole capital worth of dodge coin.

14 hours ago, Kilworthfox said:

What functions does Dogecoin provide?

If you don't know Id suggest you should sell, & take your profit.

You're right.

I did some more reading and decided to pull the plug with a fifty quid profit. Not because I'm bothered about making fifty quid, but because I think it's inevitable it will crash. 

Hoped the social buzz would do more tbh. If an Elon tweeting frenzy can't result in a huge jump I don't know what will. And from what I've read around the impact of inflation, I can't see it having legs beyond the social hype.

4 hours ago, nnickn said:

I hope you are joking, Elon Musk is worth 40 times the whole capital worth of dodge coin.

You think he’s got that money sat in the bank?

You think rich people are averse to making any easy money they can for themselves or their friends?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ThurmastonFox said:

It seriously looks like xtr is doing something. Obviously I’m not an insider but of anyone wants to come for the ride I think today is the day to invest. Obviously research before investing. 

I notice them have a few blue days in mid to late Jan... but then dipped again - what’s the background? Who are they, what do they do and why now? 🙂

17 minutes ago, Nick said:

I notice them have a few blue days in mid to late Jan... but then dipped again - what’s the background? Who are they, what do they do and why now? 🙂

They are mining copper and gold in the Bushranger region of Australia. They spiked in mid January as the first drill found evidence of some gold. It seems that this allowed some investors to make decent profits as the price went sub penny to 9p. 

They have continued drilling a second exploratory hole and continued to find both copper and gold. The grade is still with the analysts to determine but the quantity of metal is deemed to be very very significant. This week then share price has moved from 4.20 to 5.90 based on daily debriefs regarding drilling progress. 

There is a buyout clause with Anglo American based on quantity (in the bag) and grade quality (the bit we’re waiting on). If they take up the clause the share price will reach at least 40p and there are estimates it could go as high as 80p. 

The ceo has previous as he was at the helm of Greatland Gold (GGP) which saw a similar path - though is speculated this could be bigger. 

They also have other producing mines which give the company stability to continue growing beyond the Bushranger project. 

I’ve invested as I made some  profit on greatland (though I caught it very late on) and at 5.50p per share I think this could be a very interesting punt. I have invested at 4.40, 5.10 and 5.60 (all before the 9p spike) and have not withdrawn any yet 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, ThurmastonFox said:

They are mining copper and gold in the Bushranger region of Australia. They spiked in mid January as the first drill found evidence of some gold. It seems that this allowed some investors to make decent profits as the price went sub penny to 9p. 

They have continued drilling a second exploratory hole and continued to find both copper and gold. The grade is still with the analysts to determine but the quantity of metal is deemed to be very very significant. This week then share price has moved from 4.20 to 5.90 based on daily debriefs regarding drilling progress. 

There is a buyout clause with Anglo American based on quantity (in the bag) and grade quality (the bit we’re waiting on). If they take up the clause the share price will reach at least 40p and there are estimates it could go as high as 80p. 

The ceo has previous as he was at the helm of Greatland Gold (GGP) which saw a similar path - though is speculated this could be bigger. 

They also have other producing mines which give the company stability to continue growing beyond the Bushranger project. 

I’ve invested as I made some  profit on greatland (though I caught it very late on) and at 5.50p per share I think this could be a very interesting punt. I have invested at 4.40, 5.10 and 5.60 (all before the 9p spike) and have not withdrawn any yet 

https://www.lse.co.uk/rns/XTR/

All the available stock market updates. You will see they get progressively more positive. 

6 hours ago, Nod.E said:

You're right.

I did some more reading and decided to pull the plug with a fifty quid profit. Not because I'm bothered about making fifty quid, but because I think it's inevitable it will crash. 

Hoped the social buzz would do more tbh. If an Elon tweeting frenzy can't result in a huge jump I don't know what will. And from what I've read around the impact of inflation, I can't see it having legs beyond the social hype.

Well I've started to follow him, as he's started name dropping crypto, and whatever one hes drops, will pump for a short time, so its worth getting on and riding the high in my opinion.

Dogecoin, is a joke, that was the reason for its creation, it has no functionality. It will inevitably drop like a stone, but probably pump very sporadically as the markets aren't huge and can be manipulated.

Glad you've made a bit  :thumbup:

• Like 1

How do you all actually get into this? I have been thinking of purchasing shares in a few companies but I actually have no clue how to start. I have some capital which I am happy to invest. But not sure if I wanna buy and sell ... or just invest and wait. Looking for any guidance and experiences. I am in no way looking to get rich as I hate maths haha, just perhaps a little extra income. 

2 hours ago, ThurmastonFox said:

Sounds interesting. Where are you buying?