Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Investments, stocks, shares

1 hour ago, ThurmastonFox said:

What did you make of today’s after hours news?

I don’t think everyone involved being incentivised to get  above 10p is going to hurt us at all!

I think once we start getting some positive assay results we’ll see this going crazy as that will attract the big boys. I mean it’s pretty niche so even though yesterday’s news was big, the average investor isn’t going to be looking at it. 

• Like 1

On 23/02/2021 at 11:20, James. said:

Does anyone have a Nexo account? I just deposited 1k in GBP to test the water which will apparently earn me 8% interest, paid daily so compound effect also kicks in. Too good to be true?!

Let me know how you get on mate. Toyed with the idea of Nexo a few weeks ago but just couldn't quite bring myself to do it as I can't afford to lose a grand. Like you say, almost looks too good to be true.

14 minutes ago, Beechey said:

I never doubted GME. Up another 22% AH. :nigel:

Have you got anything invested?

I had a spare 30 quid for playing with, so got on it again. Only holding about half a share. Not going to make me rich, but more importantly, doesn't matter if it bombs again! 

I'm just along for the ride.

19 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Have you got anything invested?

I had a spare 30 quid for playing with, so got on it again. Only holding about half a share. Not going to make me rich, but more importantly, doesn't matter if it bombs again! 

I'm just along for the ride.

More than I would like to admit lol

• Haha 1

On 23/02/2021 at 19:34, Carl the Llama said:

I'm beginning to think these remaining gamestop shares aren't going to make me much money.

There we go,. Good opportunity to get out now! 

On 24/02/2021 at 09:07, ThurmastonFox said:

Certainly a head scratcher. I do think that after hours RNS announcements miss some traders. This is better news than hole  one which took the price to 9p yet there’s barely a twitch

We’re on the move today! 

2 minutes ago, Christoph said:

Which penny stocks are people getting from trade 212 isa accounts? I know they dont have a lot on there. 

Not penny stocks, but at the minute, there's a few companies that could potentially get back to pre-covid levels.

Easy Jet

Cineworld

IAG SA

TUI

SSP Group

Just my opinion, they could be profitable over the next 12 months or so.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Not penny stocks, but at the minute, there's a few companies that could potentially get back to pre-covid levels.

Easy Jet

Cineworld

IAG SA

TUI

SSP Group

Just my opinion, they could be profitable over the next 12 months or so.

Not miles away from the ones I've got.  Also got SAGA (the oldies are all jabbed so likely go get a holiday).  One thing to note with the above, is to be careful about where you read the share price.  Easy, IAG and TUI have all had rights issues (not to teach people to suck eggs, but they generate more shares so the share price goes down but the company value is unchanged.  As investors need to buy more shares (usually at a discount) to keep their original investment at the same value, it raises cash).  This means pre-COVID prices and current prices aren't always like-for-like.  Just worth noting if you're setting a sell price relative to last march, as sometimes it's apples and oranges as I know google share prices and Trading212 are sometimes different because of this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ThurmastonFox said:

You may finish today at 10p!!!

Trying not to keep looking as the whole point of me buying this was to wait for assays from hole 1 and see if a buyout from the big boys was likely (over the next 3-4 months)

Now Colin has said from hole 3 that it looks considerably bigger and has loaded up himself, it’s hard not to keep checking! It could go nuclear!!! Worried about day traders though, they always put a downer on these kind of runs. 

54 minutes ago, Benguin said:

Trying not to keep looking as the whole point of me buying this was to wait for assays from hole 1 and see if a buyout from the big boys was likely (over the next 3-4 months)

Now Colin has said from hole 3 that it looks considerably bigger and has loaded up himself, it’s hard not to keep checking! It could go nuclear!!! Worried about day traders though, they always put a downer on these kind of runs. 

I think when the big news hits even day traders won’t stop this. I’m still struggling to understand how this hasn’t finished above 7p today. Though compared to where I have finished on this one before today’s price makes me very happy

On 25/02/2021 at 15:37, Benguin said:

Looks like it’sa good hole. This feels like it could go huge sp wise

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ThurmastonFox said:

Looks like it’sa good hole. This feels like it could go huge sp wise

Yeah and a good rise yesterday. I think a bit of patience is definitely needed here but everything looks good! 

• Like 1