Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

Getting pumped so far 0-4. Lost first game handsomely. Others have been close-ish. Gutting to lose 2 in 88 min plus. One after 2-0 up other after coming back from 0-2 down. First game they ran through a tackle to score and second drilled crossed was semi blocked and lobbed up perfectly for their Joao Felix to beat my 86 Fofana in the air along with Lloris flapping. 

also way worse than rivals for lag and don’t seem to get matched 

update: 

I’m sure you are all fascinated but I ended up 2 wins from first 6. I won one in my ranking games then played the 6th went 1-0 down in 5 mins v a mega team, gave away a penalty and then it said my opponent disappeared. Awesome. No loss game didn’t count. Won 6th game do over 7-1 and the guy had Ronaldo and IF Messi up front! @Sly- Rushie got 4. Header from corner, smashed volley from cross, finesse near post and then near post drill when they moved their keeper. 

Edited by HoustonFox
A boring update
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

What chem / instructions? I have the 92

I’m playing him as a hunter currently, get in behind in a 4-3-2-1.

I could do with upgrading my fullbacks really. Still playing Robertson and Trent. 

Edited by Sly
  • Like 1

gotta champion all the content creators/pros that have told all their sheep that 5 atb is the new meta ZZZZZZZZZ absolute snore fest trying to break said teams (7/9 teams I've played in champs.... yes I'm back again lol) its just ridiculous considering how op ai blocks are coupled with said tactic and drop back! rats just park the bus before spamming a though ball from their cbs whilst you're chucking everyone forward to even create a chance lol 

• Like 1

in other news i convinced myself i wasn't opening the party bag after packing rule breaker Kamara lasts time out...... 30 mins later the sbc is complete...... Rule Breaker Kamara lol honestly man there's about 900 cards you can pack and i get the same stinker back to back

• Sad 1

Yes. I’m sad. But at least now I have my weekend back lol

85th minute winner in my last game to seal my second ever Gold 3. Recovered from 4-9 when I swapped to 3-5-2.

Roberto Carlos is wasted at LB, I’d like to apologies to him personally for using him like that. 

4EA7C9C1-8840-4B79-B07C-C37A8A854681.jpeg

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

in other news i convinced myself i wasn't opening the party bag after packing rule breaker Kamara lasts time out...... 30 mins later the sbc is complete...... Rule Breaker Kamara lol honestly man there's about 900 cards you can pack and i get the same stinker back to back

I got the same. Put in Prime Pires to do it too as used most my fodder on the prime upgrade SBC. 

84 squad and two informs for an 83 card back. :cry:

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Sly said:

I’m playing him as a hunter currently, get in behind in a 4-3-2-1.

I could do with upgrading my fullbacks really. Still playing Robertson and Trent. 

I’ve got mine on Catalyst but I think the Moments allows me to do that over the Prime.  Just picked up mid-Raul and he’ll go up top with Rush instead of Freeze Aouar.  Also did the Busquets to free some cash is I want to sell Guardiola but so far Pep’s doing the biz (hence the Raul, when I could have may gone Mbappe - zzzzzzz). 

4 hours ago, Sly said:

Trying to grind out the Giroud and Neves objectives together. 

I read you could do those two and one of the Irish objectives players in a full Prem team with 2 french and 4 Irish players all at the same time.

edit, like @dbtcity says! :facepalm:

Edited by stu
Should have read the thread!

3 hours ago, Md9 said:

Frankfurt 4-1 up so jovic what it should get an upgrade now. Hopefully sells for more so I can get rid 😂😂

I have him but of course untradeable. Everyone decent I’ve packed is untradeable this year. I think the highest sellable player was TOTYHM Marquinhos and he was about 180. I’ve packed HL Theo, IF Pogba, WI RIcky P, FS Reece James among others, which would have been 2m+ coins and none really make my team (maybe Theo but I like baby Bobby c from my icon pack better) 

#FirstWorldProblems

Edited by HoustonFox