Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

Must say I've been really fortunate with pack luck this year as this is my untradeable team, trading has gone well too... but now I cant make up my mind, who would you play up top with lewandowski in this team? I was thinking mid eusebio, tried mid puskas but didn't find him to be all that... I play 41212 narrow in game

Screenshot_20210311-195735_Companion.jpg

I’m at 9 wins and 1 draw with 4w1d coming from my placement games... puts me 20 points off div 2... with the fvcking team I’ve got I’m already contemplating quitting lol ... accidentally buying ac milan Tomori for 10k when I actually meant to bid on him for 650 coins ended the night off on a particularly sour note lol 

Wife is away til tomorrow night. Thinking it’s time to do WL so she’s not here for the swearing 

Did Guendouzi last night all in one go and started at 10is and went to bed at 2am but was done. Last two game I ran a full team of goalies and the guy still didn’t take the hint until i scored 2 OGs!!! Getting up at 6 to walk dog before work wasn’t pleasant! A fifa hangover is real! 😂

Edited by HoustonFox
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Right let’s see why crap I can get from this part bag 😂

record breaker vela 

21 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Rulebreaker Kamara lol 🚮

I’m convinced not to do even more. Not sure there’s anyone I want from the PB at all! 

20 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

I’m convinced not to do even more. Not sure there’s anyone I want from the PB at all! 

They’re honestly a waste of coins/players just like the icon sbcs I only do them in the hope of packing a player that actually makes me want to play the game... 90% of them have had the opposite effect though lol🚮

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Itsthejoeker said:

Starter that day of 5-1 played some games tonight now I’m 5-4 and being abused on DM. 

Logging off until Saturday evening, why do I do this. 

Sorry to hear that dude - do they abuse when you beat them or when they beat you or does it just not matter?  Is it people from the UK?  I know we play on different servers (as I'm in the US) so not sure if there is and regional variation.  I've actually noticed here that the biggest idiots have messages turn off, so when I want to ask about objectives I can't! 

22 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Sorry to hear that dude - do they abuse when you beat them or when they beat you or does it just not matter?  Is it people from the UK?  I know we play on different servers (as I'm in the US) so not sure if there is and regional variation.  I've actually noticed here that the biggest idiots have messages turn off, so when I want to ask about objectives I can't! 

UK based I’d assume, he thumped me so he’s rolled straight into my inbox with 3 or 4 messages. 

was playing way above my normal standard, completely threw me off my next game as they were coming through whilst I was defending. 

I’m not normally sensitive about online abuse but I play this to chill out after a tough week of work

13 hours ago, Itsthejoeker said:

UK based I’d assume, he thumped me so he’s rolled straight into my inbox with 3 or 4 messages. 

was playing way above my normal standard, completely threw me off my next game as they were coming through whilst I was defending. 

I’m not normally sensitive about online abuse but I play this to chill out after a tough week of work

I just have my msgs set to private so only friends can msg me... the msgs from the toxic wet wipes in this community are fun to begin with but soon get boring lol 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Itsthejoeker said:

Sorry to hear it. I had a guy message me after a Managerial Masterpiece last night after I beat him 4-3 and he scored to make it 4-2 in the 87th and so in the 89th min I let him score expecting he would then chill when I kicked off but he went full press and it seemed like all his players became sonic the hedgehog and I could only fend off by quick passing and had to keep ball. 

got a message in Spanish after game calling me a Rat and then followed up by that I’m a timewasting POS. I sent him a message back saying would a rat have given you a free goal? 

same as you on playing to relax as a break from work. If you ever fancy a chill game or semicompetitive and are on PS4,  let me know 

38 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I just have my msgs set to private so only friends can msg me... the msgs from the toxic wet wipes in this community are fun to begin with but soon get boring lol 

That reminds me to send you some abuse on PSN as we’re friends! 😂

• Haha 1