Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

8 hours ago, Md9 said:

Would be good to know how many goals jay Rodriguez, Ashley Barnes and auba have scored past me in squad battles 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I'd like to know how many goals 81 madders has scored on his debut lol I only use him in MM piece so ever goal he scores is on his debut, must have 50 plus and yet nothing in his stats to show for it lol

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

I'd like to know how many goals 81 madders has scored on his debut lol I only use him in MM piece so ever goal he scores is on his debut, must have 50 plus and yet nothing in his stats to show for it lol

I’d like to know this as well. 

I have road to the final Mount and the POTS Grealish.  I only ever use them on Premier League Managerial Masterpiece.  

They get most of my goals / assists.

Edited by Sly
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Giroud done! Didn’t do Neves or the Serie a 

No sooner have I completed most of these players they slip straight out the back door and into an sbc lol the mls/Irish/ lads all bit the dust this week for the 85x5 and 83x10 packs... Giroud is hanging on by a thread and the second round of championship players along with neves helped me get a couple of Benders lol 

17 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

I think he should be 3* SM still but at min 4* WF. His main trick IRL is that sort of chop and run (fake shot - LOL). I think if he goes to that he’ll be 750-850k (after hype dies down). Basing that on my disappointment at PIM Rush now being sub 700! 😢

General question: what do you guys go for on Rivals rewards? I’m thinking untradeable packs this week with the birthday stuff tomorrow but can’t be dealing with all the dupes and disappointment. I got rank 2 this week after giving away 2 free wins in champs so just got 40k (yeah I’m hanging in Div 5 to make life easier for friendlies...) 

Also looking forward to packing red Zoet and Malinovskyi / Gunther from my G3 picks!! 

I take untradeable usually and then regret it. I might just start taking coins.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I take untradeable usually and then regret it. I might just start taking coins.

I always take the untradeable option in the hope that double the packs lead to double the players for sbcs... but I’m going to try and go down the tradeable option from next week to see how many coins I can make! Hopefully it will help keep me away from all these sbcs I continue to do before feeling robbed lol 

36 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I always take the untradeable option in the hope that double the packs lead to double the players for sbcs... but I’m going to try and go down the tradeable option from next week to see how many coins I can make! Hopefully it will help keep me away from all these sbcs I continue to do before feeling robbed lol 

I’ve just started putting all my untradeable crap into getting Moments Schmeichel. Low on fodder now and resisting temptation to put my icon swaps into the 83 x 25 pack. Determined to get the 91+ prime pack.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I’ve just started putting all my untradeable crap into getting Moments Schmeichel. Low on fodder now and resisting temptation to put my icon swaps into the 83 x 25 pack. Determined to get the 91+ prime pack.

I’m way past that 5 of mine were lobbed straight into the 81&82x25, I’ve got the other 4 ready to go towards the 83x25 so fingers crossed they drop tonight along with fut bday to hopefully bag Vardy 🙏🏻

Edited by dbtcity

I’m holding on for my 83x10 until after the promo start. That way it’ll be more disappointing when I get Visca, Dubravka, Dzeko, Acuna etc.... 

Kluivert is still my top icon sbc to do but will see what drops. Not in a hurry. 

No WL for me so you’re welcome for all the CR7s, Messis and Neymars you’ll all get next Thursday 😂😂😂

9 hours ago, dbtcity said:

No sooner have I completed most of these players they slip straight out the back door and into an sbc lol the mls/Irish/ lads all bit the dust this week for the 85x5 and 83x10 packs... Giroud is hanging on by a thread and the second round of championship players along with neves helped me get a couple of Benders lol 

I did 93 Icon Prime Moments Schmeichel today. 

5 minutes ago, Itsthejoeker said:

Saved 65 packs and didn’t get a sniff at a promo. I’ll just wait until the 81+ picks to sink my club in hope of the main man. 

I can’t open anything at the moment thanks to dupe red Fekir and have now started second guessing whether to do the Kluivert SBC 

just opened a load of packs i had saved nothing amazing pretty much all untradable a few totw which will come in handy and some point. Best players thiough were casimero who I already had untradable and Bruno Fernandes x 2 that I already had untradable 🙈🤦‍♂️

2 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Me too, thought we'd get an ultimate pack again but guess they weren't that generous

They did give out ultimate packs for the top tier... no idea how I didn’t get 1as I swear I’m on like every day lol I got a rare mega as well 

• Haha 1