Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

3 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Having just snapped up Neuer I’ve actually noticed just how good he is at coming out and claiming the ball from corners! Really like what I’ve seen from him so far

3 hours ago, Itsthejoeker said:

Drop Joe Hart, that significantly improve my WL. 

Have you got instructions on him? I’ve never had a keeper catch a corner on this game. 

2 hours ago, stu said:

Pretty sure that Joe Hart has the cautious with crosses trait. So if you want him to come for crosses you are going to need to tell him to via the player instructions. I assume you are doing that already if he is coming for the ball.

I have the same issue with TOTW Neuer in goal and I always bring him out to the 6 yard box, however he punches literally everything even when it’s easier to catch it! Does my nut in as I want him to catch it so I can launch a counter attack and especially in the cases he just punches out for another corner.

@Itsthejoeker Hart is one of the best keepers I've ever had on all the fifas I had tots Alison ans Hart feels loads better. 

I've just put instructions on Hart so hopefully I'll start to see an improvement. Going to try and do Giroud over the next few days so I'll test him out in that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

@Itsthejoeker Hart is one of the best keepers I've ever had on all the fifas I had tots Alison ans Hart feels loads better. 

I've just put instructions on Hart so hopefully I'll start to see an improvement. Going to try and do Giroud over the next few days so I'll test him out in that. 

That sums up keepers on the game for me. He couldn’t save a work document when I used him. 

Edited by Itsthejoeker

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

Good luck with Giroud. MM is going to be hell on earth for the next few days with the season about to end 

18 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Don’t know how you can be so comfortable in a game then they get someone sent off then it all goes tits up for me 🙈

Happened to me in WL. Red card after 10 mins. Of course they save the pen and then I lost 5-1 as they did drop back, 1 depth and spammed through balls. I think I had 20 shots and 65% on a possession to their 5 shots!! 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I was playing some last night. Try hards 3 goals up with ten minutes to go and still defend like their life depends on it. Hopefully people start doing golden goal a bit more.

I beat someone 14-1 in one of my games. They refused to quit. 

I’ve got Giroud now. Did him and Neves together. Still playing the one up top with Rush though. 

4 minutes ago, Sly said:

I beat someone 14-1 in one of my games. They refused to quit. 

I’ve got Giroud now. Did him and Neves together. Still playing the one up top with Rush though. 

Problem with MM is because you need double the games that you do wins people will hang on until the end. I had one last night where I went two nil down and he paused for the full 30 seconds both times. I won 6-2 in the end and did it back to them and they wouldn’t quit.

I’ll normally play golden goal but if people over celebrate or pause for me to quite then I’ll play the whole match just to annoy them.

Team recommendations for doing Giroud? 

Areola Cash Rudiger Fofana Van Aanholt Pulisic Almiron Doucoure Podence King Wilson

Currently this, i need 5 more wins and the crosses to be done hence why I've got podence too. 

After that if the opposition  let me score I'll happily quit😂

Edit: Also... why when I have the king power stadium, Leicester theme, songs, I have a foreign stadium announcer? 

Edited by Ashley

5 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Areola Cash Rudiger Fofana Van Aanholt Pulisic Almiron Doucoure Podence King Wilson

Currently this, i need 5 more wins and the crosses to be done hence why I've got podence too. 

Edit: Also... why when I have the king power stadium, Leicester theme, songs, I have a foreign stadium announcer? 

I've just finished him. Last game was comical just need the goal. Went 2 up. Bloke doesn't quit and brings on Ronaldo, rashford I go 3-2 down, equalised with 6 mins to go. Was gonna stick one in my own net to get it over but his subs annoyed me. So played extra time go 4-3 behind and down to 10 men. Score with 121 mins on the clock.

Win 1 nil on pens yes 1 nil worse shoot out ever scored my 1st and then between us we missed the next 9🤣

• Haha 3

Managed to nearly do serie a sbc again for about 40k with every thing in my club saved just need to do spezia which will cost more than that alone 🙈

or not as you don’t need any if their players 😂😂

Edited by Md9

I think if you quit then the goals you score don’t count? 

on stadium announcer it normally defaults to the majority nation / league of your team - so La Liga: Spanish, Serie A: Italian etc Maybe french because you have so many french players? It’s something like that at least... 

Edited by HoustonFox
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Bayfox said:

I've just finished him. Last game was comical just need the goal. Went 2 up. Bloke doesn't quit and brings on Ronaldo, rashford I go 3-2 down, equalised with 6 mins to go. Was gonna stick one in my own net to get it over but his subs annoyed me. So played extra time go 4-3 behind and down to 10 men. Score with 121 mins on the clock.

Win 1 nil on pens yes 1 nil worse shoot out ever scored my 1st and then between us we missed the next 9🤣

That’s comical and depressing at the same time!! Sums up this game in a nutshell! 😂😂

6 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

on stadium announcer it normally defaults to the majority nation / league of your team - so La Liga: Spanish, Serie A: Italian etc Maybe french because you have so many french players? It’s something like that at least... 

Yeah if you quit in friendlies although you don't get the DNF you lose any achievements such as goals etc. So you have to finish the games. 

12 hours ago, Ashley said:

Ryan Fredrick and Tomori are always 2 I have in these prem managerial masterpiece teams

12 hours ago, Ashley said:

Saint Maximan and Traore on the wings for me quick and only rated 80 and 79. 

9 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

The latter was regards to my normal team lol. Its a strange one... 

The latter was regards to my normal team lol. Its a strange one... 

gotcha. That’s odd. 

I got level 30 last night so went for Januzaj as he is 88 and not a right back. Sessenon looked decent but is 87. Super tempted to do Kluivert and Wright - maybe just Kluivert and then sell PIM Rush for the coins.

I was sitting on 550 yesterday and then just decided to change my team a little so I could get Reece James in there. Bought the CB Rijkaard and oooooo Lordy he’s goood!!! Had him in 19 and he was end game for me and he’s just so smooth, fast and tackles everything, plus he can pass. Reece is a beast, not sure why I was sitting on him before now. Also gets my LB on 10 chem now too. 

current team. IG I do 352 or 4231, Barnes as CAM. Todibo and Petit Wes compete for other CB spot and Theo and Baby Roberto Carlos for LM / LB. if I do Kluivert, I’ll sell Rush and Raul and maybe get Mbappe for big man / fast man up top - but I do love Rushie... 

702CFD90-C2E7-4282-A8D9-55E9B64D87EE.png

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

gotcha. That’s odd. 

I got level 30 last night so went for Januzaj as he is 88 and not a right back. Sessenon looked decent but is 87. Super tempted to do Kluivert and Wright - maybe just Kluivert and then sell PIM Rush for the coins.

I was sitting on 550 yesterday and then just decided to change my team a little so I could get Reece James in there. Bought the CB Rijkaard and oooooo Lordy he’s goood!!! Had him in 19 and he was end game for me and he’s just so smooth, fast and tackles everything, plus he can pass. Reece is a beast, not sure why I was sitting on him before now. Also gets my LB on 10 chem now too. 

current team. IG I do 352 or 4231, Barnes as CAM. Todibo and Petit Wes compete for other CB spot and Theo and Baby Roberto Carlos for LM / LB. if I do Kluivert, I’ll sell Rush and Raul and maybe get Mbappe for big man / fast man up top - but I do love Rushie... 

702CFD90-C2E7-4282-A8D9-55E9B64D87EE.png

I got that Rijkaard in an icon pack and initially was disappointed but he’s very steady. And gives me a strong link to Klaiber, Robben, and Fer, I’m seriously tempted to do the Eredivisie objectives.