Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

54 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

If you playing pure LB, then maybe Anchor. He’s quick enough for me (well Baby is slightly quicker) and because I go 352 the attacking side was what I was looking for and if I go 4312 and play him as an attacking LB he’s still got enough defensive boost 

I mix between 352 and 4312 all the time tbh, Tav makes a great RM. 

9 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

I did his loan, no better than Lloris and worse for chem for my back line as Little Wes drops to 7. It’s criminal he doesn’t have rushes out of goal, saves with feet and long throw. Peter was king of long throws. 

I picked up Yuri Berchiche for 109 and gonna have him and Capa as CBs either side of Wes. 

I’m still undecided between Theo and Baby Bobby C as my LM / LWB and also still thinking about PIM Kluivert up top with Rush. All players without ticks are tradeable 

610792C8-79F5-4A6B-BBC8-881651B42CBA.jpeg

How you liking Prime Pep?

I have mid Schweinsteiger at CDM, but always looking to improve.

30 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

How you liking Prime Pep?

I have mid Schweinsteiger at CDM, but always looking to improve.

I like him a lot - really mobile and agile, solid defender and great passer. Kind of like Kante that can pass even better but also links peeps on chem. I’m really tempted by that flashback Busquets though, I could slide him in my team and sell Pep and free up cash / fodder for either the PIM Kluivert SBC or see who comes out this week (can’t last much longer! 😂

• Thanks 1

Wanted the Sergio busquets card so used the 6 icon swaps to boost the fodder. Managed to get enough to do him and added, aguero,  sterling and fabinhio to my pl squad in the process along with the 86 rated kasper so that's a sentimental win if nothing else.

Screenshot_20210316-211442_Companion.jpg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Wanted the Sergio busquets card so used the 6 icon swaps to boost the fodder. Managed to get enough to do him and added, aguero,  sterling and fabinhio to my pl squad in the process along with the 86 rated kasper so that's a sentimental win if nothing else.

Screenshot_20210316-211442_Companion.jpg

Nice! Let me know how Busquets is please! 

what pack was it? 

Edited by HoustonFox

2 hours ago, FerrisBueller said:

Christ I hate fifa. Comfortably 3-1 up on 81 mins, concede a cheap shitty goal. Decide to keep the ball (shitehouse I know) end up passing to their forward, last minute equalizer. Happens to me all the time, I’ve had so many draws online.

Always find FIFA tries really hard for you to give the ball away if you're trying to keep possession late on. Passes go in the wrong direction with terrible accuracy and no power most of the time.

• Like 1

I'm not the best player and spend no money on the game so this Is my PL side either packed, grind, or the odd purchase.

Currently got 150k in coins any suggestions on things that make it better. Been looking in the market and for the coins it's hard to find to much that really makes a difference 

Screenshot_20210317-202007_Companion.jpg

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

I'm not the best player and spend no money on the game so this Is my PL side either packed, grind, or the odd purchase.

Currently got 150k in coins any suggestions on things that make it better. Been looking in the market and for the coins it's hard to find to much that really makes a difference 

Screenshot_20210317-202007_Companion.jpg

I have only played against that ings card twice and that was last night and everything he hit went in 🙈

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I have only played against that ings card twice and that was last night and everything he hit went in 🙈

Have to say I'm not overly impressed. But I persist with him. Mahrez on the other hand since the 1 mark upgrade is like a different player. Don't rate the grealish card either to be honest hence madders in my starting 11. Seems to score more.

Undeserved, but not complaining that Jota got TOTW, especially as I still have the OTW objective card. The boost to 85 with the 5 * weak foot and 4 * skills makes him more than useable again, even this late in the FIFA cycle. Brilliant card for free.