Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

25 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Giroud

7 more wins for Neves... do I grind or don't I 🤔

Did anyone do GG or was it full games all the way? I’ve never seen anyone in my region do GG and they sweat so much. I played a couple towards the ligue 1 last night and won 5-2 with no quit against a EFL team with Rooney up top and then had a guy quit in 70 mins after I was beating him 5-1. Also had a dude quit in 5 mins because he gave away a pen and did the disconnect so I couldn’t take it - I would have probably missed! Nearly messaged him but couldn’t be bothered! LOL 

1 minute ago, HoustonFox said:

Did anyone do GG or was it full games all the way? I’ve never seen anyone in my region do GG and they sweat so much. I played a couple towards the ligue 1 last night and won 5-2 with no quit against a EFL team with Rooney up top and then had a guy quit in 70 mins after I was beating him 5-1. Also had a dude quit in 5 mins because he gave away a pen and did the disconnect so I couldn’t take it - I would have probably missed! Nearly messaged him but couldn’t be bothered! LOL 

Ive had a few GG games but mostly they stay on as completing the X amount of games. Frustrating as hell when they just use something on the controller to keep them playing but just running the ball out of play. 

2 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

2 hours ago, Thefox81 said:

Go for it. I only did it as an 89 rated fodder for future sbcs and nothing really happening at the moment until friday promo and new icon swaps.

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

May aswell worth it just to have as fodder

Both done.

Majority of people were playing properly. Made 6 in a row quit for Neves. 😂😂

Some right crumpets though bringing on messi, Ronaldo etc and there's me playing with a bog standard 77 squad. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Both done.

Majority of people were playing properly. Made 6 in a row quit for Neves. 😂😂

Some right crumpets though bringing on messi, Ronaldo etc and there's me playing with a bog standard 77 squad. 

Ha, I know, it’s insane how many good players people bring on. I feel a **** bringing on gold Ben Yedder but then I just think “who am I feeling sorry for?!” My Ligue 1 77 team is decent actually and managed to slip in Freeze Aouar, Tim Weah helps and Denayer at the back is a legend. Cornet is a great LWB/LM - he’s been playing to the form he displayed last summer when Lyon were doing well in the champs league.

My goal is the 5 more wins I need for the 88 french dude. Can’t fade trying for Giroud now. I did Fofana / Renier in 1.5 days and nearly lost my sanity 

1 hour ago, stu said:

Finished Giroud, Neves and the Irish players. That was a grind.

Anyone use any of them within their teams? Thoughts?

Giroud looks like a fun card to try.

I’ve put Neves into my side. Stupid stats for set pieces. Considering I rarely score from free kicks, he bags 8/9 out of 10. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

So just found out that playing all your WL games also counts as playing all your Rivals games? Giving away those two free wins cost me Rank 1 lol 

Yeah this annoyed me the last time I played WL needed only to play a few more games for rank 1 but couldn’t do it.

1 hour ago, jammy_c said:

I’ve put Neves into my side. Stupid stats for set pieces. Considering I rarely score from free kicks, he bags 8/9 out of 10. 

Cheers. I’ve stuck both in a PL team for fun and I’m impressed with both. Neves may dislodge Lahm from my main team. 

Side note, somehow managed to get promoted in to Division 2 in rivals. Jeez what a sweat-fest. Won two and lost two with that team to try it out, but I can’t wait to get relegated back to division 3.

1E8B3F5C-E148-4AC7-9C7A-C7997F713B7D.jpeg

Ligue 1 challenge done and it took some serious hard work to get. Upside was that the Giroud wins were done too and so just took one game to get the other objectives for him and now on the long boring grind of scoring in 15. I’ll maybe do that while working tomorrow. Score OG, let them let me score and then rubber band. 

#BuildTheFodder 

11 minutes ago, stu said:

4 star skills and 5 star weak foot please... :fc:

Be interesting as he has a record breakers vard and offline he's got 4* wf. 

No winter upgrades so unless it's this we won't see it until next year. 

Edited by Ashley
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Vardy with 4* 5* will be a 1.5 million coin card. Unless they do some stupid position change on him.

I think he should be 3* SM still but at min 4* WF. His main trick IRL is that sort of chop and run (fake shot - LOL). I think if he goes to that he’ll be 750-850k (after hype dies down). Basing that on my disappointment at PIM Rush now being sub 700! 😢

General question: what do you guys go for on Rivals rewards? I’m thinking untradeable packs this week with the birthday stuff tomorrow but can’t be dealing with all the dupes and disappointment. I got rank 2 this week after giving away 2 free wins in champs so just got 40k (yeah I’m hanging in Div 5 to make life easier for friendlies...) 

Also looking forward to packing red Zoet and Malinovskyi / Gunther from my G3 picks!! 

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

I think he should be 3* SM still but at min 4* WF. His main trick IRL is that sort of chop and run (fake shot - LOL). I think if he goes to that he’ll be 750-850k (after hype dies down). Basing that on my disappointment at PIM Rush now being sub 700! 😢

General question: what do you guys go for on Rivals rewards? I’m thinking untradeable packs this week with the birthday stuff tomorrow but can’t be dealing with all the dupes and disappointment. I got rank 2 this week after giving away 2 free wins in champs so just got 40k (yeah I’m hanging in Div 5 to make life easier for friendlies...) 

Also looking forward to packing red Zoet and Malinovskyi / Gunther from my G3 picks!! 

Hes got 4* WF in Seasons and offline mode. If Winter Upgrades would have come his highest rated card currently would have been a 90. 

This is doing the rounds.

20210325_181142.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1