Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

1 minute ago, Charl91 said:

I decided to do the Peter Schmeichel SBC.

Oh my god is he bad. I'd heard people say on previous FIFA's that he was bad, but I thought maybe they were exaggerating.

In about 4 games I've conceded about 17 goals, and I think he's made a total of 3 saves, maybe 4. One game in Champs I won 7 - 6, and he literally didn't make a single save. 

I did his loan as it’s so cheap for fun. Will probably use him for squad battles and then delete. Lloris doing the biz for me still 

2 minutes ago, leicester4life said:

Cant wait for silver stars kel

I think he will just be in TOTW. He’s already a 74 and that’s as high as silvers go. Looking at this weeks TOTW, there’s an 80 rated and their normal card is 74 so that’s what I’d expect Iheanacho to be. 

Just now, Lcfc-1992 said:

I think he will just be in TOTW. He’s already a 74 and that’s as high as silvers go. Looking at this weeks TOTW, there’s an 80 rated and their normal card is 74 so that’s what I’d expect Iheanacho to be. 

Che Adams base card is 74 as is his silver if 👀

1 hour ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

hopefully he gest a 80 rated TOTW which will make his POTM an 85 rated.

3 hours ago, Charl91 said:

Oh my god is he bad. I'd heard people say on previous FIFA's that he was bad, but I thought maybe they were exaggerating.

In about 4 games I've conceded about 17 goals, and I think he's made a total of 3 saves, maybe 4. One game in Champs I won 7 - 6, and he literally didn't make a single save. 

It's so weird how some keepers just seem to be so bad despite their stats. You'll get one 82 rated keeper who is decent and then you'll get a 90+ who is awful. 

1 hour ago, Itsthejoeker said:

Now we’re talking!

Only thing of note I exchanged was Klaiber who doesn’t fit my team anymore. Spent 0 coins. 

AB2A6A30-4C58-46FD-9942-3D30B3418F8F.jpeg

This is who I wanted really not had a decent left back this year so would be good to get him. Plus last year his free kicks were unreal 

18 hours ago, Charl91 said:

Sorry to hear about that

That's why I would never do a goalkeeper sbc, the fact that an 82 rated pope or areola outperforms a icon moments keeper just goes to show keepers are pretty much useless in game unless they are lanky and fill up the goal

1 minute ago, Kyuubi said:

Sorry to hear about that

That's why I would never do a goalkeeper sbc, the fact that an 82 rated pope or areola outperforms a icon moments keeper just goes to show keepers are pretty much useless in game unless they are lanky and fill up the goal

Yeah - to be fair going into it, I hadn't expected him to be "good" - I figured he'd probably do as well as any other keeper, and I figured if I couldn't have a decent Kasper card, I could at least have a Schmeichel. If he'd just been average then I would've got what I expected, but I hadn't thought he'd let pretty much every single shot in! He can just about manage to save shots outside the box (most of the time), but anything inside the box is automatically a goal - I swear even if they shoot directly at him, he somehow lets the ball go through or under him. Genuinely has felt like I've been playing with a bronze-rated striker in the net.

Funnily enough, I have now bought the TOTW Kasper, who, while not amazing, has performed much better than his father! Can't believe I used my Courtois to finish off the SBC, and now I'm broke lol 

1 hour ago, Itsthejoeker said:

Now we’re talking!

Only thing of note I exchanged was Klaiber who doesn’t fit my team anymore. Spent 0 coins. 

Very nice!!!

Though I don't think I could ever get rid of Klaiber. Doesn't start for me, but pretty much always gets subbed on. I'm pretty sure that 80% of my bench is full backs - I always sub 3 on lol  I start with Cole and Mbabu, and then Klaiber, FUT Champs Hernandez, Freeze Traore or Sinkgraven come on at some point. Klaiber makes a great center-back, full back, defensive midfielder, anything really!

(Though my attack is Neymar, Kaka and Rooney, and I can never justify subbing any of them off)

Edited by Charl91

10 minutes ago, Charl91 said:

Very nice!!!

Though I don't think I could ever get rid of Klaiber. Doesn't start for me, but pretty much always gets subbed on. I'm pretty sure that 80% of my bench is full backs - I always sub 3 on lol  I start with Cole and Mbabu, and then Klaiber, FUT Champs Hernandez, Freeze Traore or Sinkgraven come on at some point. Klaiber makes a great center-back, full back, defensive midfielder, anything really!

(Though my attack is Neymar, Kaka and Rooney, and I can never justify subbing any of them off)

FBFC over here lol

I’m lining up like this in game at the moment. I usually sub of Jones/Odegaard/Rooney for Tonali/Diatta/Baodu in the last 20 mins. Move KDB to CAM and Bruno to CM and blitz them with pace. 

9E966C80-72D3-44FE-A3E7-20FB2D7B0D61.jpeg

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Itsthejoeker said:

FBFC over here lol

I’m lining up like this in game at the moment. I usually sub of Jones/Odegaard/Rooney for Tonali/Diatta/Baodu in the last 20 mins. Move KDB to CAM and Bruno to CM and blitz them with pace. 

Bloody hell, all those TOTY players!! 

Feel bad that I dumped Tonali in a SBC!

22 hours ago, Charl91 said:

I did his loan, no better than Lloris and worse for chem for my back line as Little Wes drops to 7. It’s criminal he doesn’t have rushes out of goal, saves with feet and long throw. Peter was king of long throws. 

I picked up Yuri Berchiche for 109 and gonna have him and Capa as CBs either side of Wes. 

I’m still undecided between Theo and Baby Bobby C as my LM / LWB and also still thinking about PIM Kluivert up top with Rush. All players without ticks are tradeable 

610792C8-79F5-4A6B-BBC8-881651B42CBA.jpeg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Itsthejoeker said:

Still at LB?

I can’t wait to have a long free kick on champs this weekend

If you playing pure LB, then maybe Anchor. He’s quick enough for me (well Baby is slightly quicker) and because I go 352 the attacking side was what I was looking for and if I go 4312 and play him as an attacking LB he’s still got enough defensive boost