Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

27 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

EA the multi billion pound business is currently experiencing high volume of sever traffic so I cant play fut... ffs sort it lol

I’ve finished the weekend league. 14 wins from 30 games. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Think I prefer FIFA on my PS4 Pro compared to the PS5 so far 

Have you downloaded both versions on your Ps5? I found matchmaking to be harder on both to be fair which is strange but I’ve really started to prefer the ps5 version recently 

4 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Have you downloaded both versions on your Ps5? I found matchmaking to be harder on both to be fair which is strange but I’ve really started to prefer the ps5 version recently 

It's the same on Xbox. Some of the players and teams are ****ing ridiculous.

4 hours ago, dbtcity said:

35 minutes ago, Ashley said:

It's the same on Xbox. Some of the players and teams are ****ing ridiculous.

I haven’t even played online yet! Just did a few squad battles and teams I normally batter are beating me or getting close. Also they can foul me with impunity and if I breathe on them, it’s called. 

Been having horrendous pack luck too. So many untradeable duplicates of untradeables means I open a pack then need to figure an sbc to put them in - I’ve about 50 packs (lot of them just the 75 pack etc - but getting all these crappy 80 dupes is annoying. 

@dbtcity - I’ll look at using the PS4 version. The going nuts on a late min goal is kind of annoying. As we all know late min goals are hardly rare on this game! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

I haven’t even played online yet! Just did a few squad battles and teams I normally batter are beating me or getting close. Also they can foul me with impunity and if I breathe on them, it’s called. 

Been having horrendous pack luck too. So many untradeable duplicates of untradeables means I open a pack then need to figure an sbc to put them in - I’ve about 50 packs (lot of them just the 75 pack etc - but getting all these crappy 80 dupes is annoying. 

@dbtcity - I’ll look at using the PS4 version. The going nuts on a late min goal is kind of annoying. As we all know late min goals are hardly rare on this game! 

I played someone yesterday mid Yashin in goal

Zambrotta Canavaro Desailly Cole

Bruno Fernandes potm 

Eusebio  Pele

Diatta Prime Puskas Rashford

I lost 3-2. He wasn't necessarily good but when you've got a prime back line you don't have to be good. All of those players were catching up with me for the fun of it. Puskas is just silly too

Probably sound bitter but how the **** do people get these teams? 

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

I played someone yesterday mid Yashin in goal

Zambrotta Canavaro Desailly Cole

Bruno Fernandes potm 

Eusebio  Pele

Diatta Prime Puskas Rashford

I lost 3-2. He wasn't necessarily good but when you've got a prime back line you don't have to be good. All of those players were catching up with me for the fun of it. Puskas is just silly too

Probably sound bitter but how the **** do people get these teams? 

€1700 😂

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Seen loads of people get Chilwell on Twitter out of 86 pack. Open mine... cheers 😂

D1818968-EA0D-4C63-AE0D-24021A332851.png

Oh that's such a shame! I might save mine till next friday, not really feeling the fut birthday players this week, hoping they release some better names... not that I'd pack any lol

2 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Oh that's such a shame! I might save mine till next friday, not really feeling the fut birthday players this week, hoping they release some better names... not that I'd pack any lol

I’m quite liking the look of Perisic and Hermoso.

Thank goodness they brought out the player pick again - should help my dilemma on untradeable players

23 minutes ago, Itsthejoeker said:

50 player picks and 70 packs and not a single promo card. What’s wrong with this game. 

I switched to iPad and seem to be getting better luck. 

48 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Seen loads of people get Chilwell on Twitter out of 86 pack. Open mine... cheers 😂

D1818968-EA0D-4C63-AE0D-24021A332851.png

Yup, got him too! Gold Pack! 

90C507C2-D71A-4F3A-A77E-6A1C6F12F071.png