Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

12 hours ago, leicester4life said:

I put 6.5 million into what if lees-melou last week at like 105k each, hes 65k now ffs

Yikes I felt bad buying 1 for 137k and selling him for 85k the other day after I packed an untradeable version of him 😱

15 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Ea employees selling bundles every Monday for €700 (any 3 icons) or €1000 (any 3 icons & any 2 totys) literally putting them straight into peoples clubs 😂😂😂 this company man lol 

Just seen this. If it's true and it looks like it is they're in a whole heap of trouble.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Ea employees selling bundles every Monday for €700 (any 3 icons) or €1000 (any 3 icons & any 2 totys) literally putting them straight into peoples clubs 😂😂😂 this company man lol 

Just playing devils advocate on this (PIM Gullit please if you’re reading this €A), but is this actually their fault? Looks like it’s just a few dodgy devs topping up their salary with a side hustle.

Happy to have my mind changed, and surely it should have been regulated better internally, but can’t see much beyond a couple of sackings and possibly a carefully worded apology. Or am I missing something?

38 minutes ago, brookfox said:

Just playing devils advocate on this (PIM Gullit please if you’re reading this €A), but is this actually their fault? Looks like it’s just a few dodgy devs topping up their salary with a side hustle.

Happy to have my mind changed, and surely it should have been regulated better internally, but can’t see much beyond a couple of sackings and possibly a carefully worded apology. Or am I missing something?

No that’s all it will be! Apparently it’s been happening for years lol They’ve created this problem by making these high end icons unattainable to even the richest of players... it shouldn’t be down to ea to manipulate the market only releasing a few of these players the transfer market should dictate the price of these players regardless of how many are in the market not ea... problem is they don’t want many players packing cards that sell for such high amounts imo

33 minutes ago, Ashley said:

When do headliners get upgraded?

I've got Tavenier and Mahrez due upgrades?

Seems like a total lottery! Same goes with what if players... was expecting to see my Tavernier and what if Fer upgraded tonight but they just upgraded W If Pepe (looks a beast)

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Seems like a total lottery! Same goes with what if players... was expecting to see my Tavernier and what if Fer upgraded tonight but they just upgraded W If Pepe (looks a beast)

Upgraded now 

• Like 1