Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

36 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

TOTS Depay, Bakambu, Pasveer and Chinese goalie plus an 84 inform, then Handanovic, Sancho, Laporte, Pique from my 84 x 20 pack. Face card when I opened it was UCL Ilicic so crapped myself. LOL. 

I am so tempted do open mine but want to wait to see if they put prem players back in 🙈

2 hours ago, Md9 said:

I am so tempted do open mine but want to wait to see if they put prem players back in 🙈

I was hoping for a some Ligue 1 action so getting a near mil player isn’t too bad. 

anyone done Essien? Might upgrade from Makelele to him 

Snapped up 550k worth of rare gold players the other day at 1k a pop to go at the Ligue 1 player picks... course ea don’t drop them lol ended up doing 200k worth (20) of the Ligue 1 premium player packs and sold the rest for a little profit (1.3k a card)... got that Brazilian LwB troll and Fonte... absolute farce man! La liga aside they’ve shafted the community with what is usually the best promo of the year for content

5 hours ago, Ashley said:

Is Lev Yashin worth the upgrade on Joe Hart? Can practically do him in my from my club.

I’ve not personally used him but by the sounds of things he’s Schmeichel mk2... another keeper with no arms lol 

6 hours ago, Ashley said:

Is Lev Yashin worth the upgrade on Joe Hart? Can practically do him in my from my club.

I had ToTY Neuer; average. Packed ToTS Neuer; useless. Got Yashin on loan; slightly better but useless. Bought moments der Saar; useless. Bought Hradecky... logged off so no idea! Save your coins/fodder. Or lower your expectations!

12 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I’ve not personally used him but by the sounds of things he’s Schmeichel mk2... another keeper with no arms lol 

10 hours ago, brookfox said:

I had ToTY Neuer; average. Packed ToTS Neuer; useless. Got Yashin on loan; slightly better but useless. Bought moments der Saar; useless. Bought Hradecky... logged off so no idea! Save your coins/fodder. Or lower your expectations!

Hart is decent but I was flicking through the icons yesterday and he stood out I csn remember a game against someone where he saved everything.. luckily I won 1-0 after vardy broke the offside trap and he rushed yashin out and I managed to lob him 

Played a bit of Rivals last night and actually enjoyed it. 

Really liking my team right now. It was painful but Roberto Carlos is dropped for Baby Maldini who gives me more stability at the back. I’ve been playing these 352 tactics and really like them. Ive tweaked from their article somewhat -  Long Ball plays how fast build up should play and play Press on Possession Loss and 7 depth - It’s a long but pretty good read. I also play 4312 (FIFA analyst’s tactics seem to work) and 4231 (my own). 

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/njvmug/204_false_352433_fullback_killer_wl_review_a/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

In game I play 352:

Raul and Atal up top

Depay in at CAM

Essien (monster) as CDM and Aouar as B2B

Ricky P as “come back on defence” RM (he still gets involved) and Nedved as “Stay Forward” LM

Maldini LCB, Zagadou CB and Tapsoba RCB. 
Haradecky not only great for chem but awesome (compared to others) GK  

2FCDFF19-BE6B-4F47-9D56-1F3145052302.jpeg

Edited by HoustonFox
  • Like 3

Di Maria and Marquinhos from the red picks... nothing again from packs so I did a lid of the Ligue 1 upgrades/rare player picks and they were insane (fodder wise) must’ve done about 8/9 and got 4 Fonte, 1 Laborde and 1 Yilmaz... considering I did about 40 the other day and got 2 tots I couldn’t believe it! Would’ve been nice if they lobbed me at least a Navas but it is what it is 😂

Edited by dbtcity

Andre and Rossi as picks and nothing from the packs today or the six 24 x rare rare player packs I bought last night out of boredom. That’s getting on for 200 rare players in packs and the best I got was Mertens!! Glad I didn’t spend my birthday money on fifa points to fund it all 😆

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Thefox81 said:

I had forgotten how toxic it becomes this time of year. Why people get so worked up over a computer game its beyond me.

Yup, Rivals last night was pretty bad. I got promoted to Div 4 and people as so toxic there and smash you, do professional fouls and of course toxically celebrate. I can predict for sure if they score with Lozano they will go all out to celebrate. 

I put in wrong thread but I packed untradeable Nani the other day. Used him for the icon swaps Portugal challenge and he was crap. Can’t believe he’s 850k. I stuck him in Drogba 89 SBC, and have no regrets. TOTS Depay is also on the brink but he never seems to play well but has a great scoring and assist record so I guess results are what you want. 

Only got Rivals rewards and pakkad a Daka (sorry) 

• Like 1

Thought I’d do 1 more Ligue 1 pack...Got Bamba and the Brazilian LwB in said pack so I thought stuff it I’m going in and built another 20 buying all the players.... not 1 walk out from the 20 lol 

Edited by dbtcity
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Thought I’d do 1 more Ligue 1 pack...Got Bamba and the Brazilian LwB in said pack so I thought stuff it I’m going in and built another 20 buying all the players.... not 1 walk out from the 20 lol 

Literally me too! Didn't even rock a ligue 1 team and I did 1 random upgrade for some reason and first pack I got Bamba. Well hoping I got one of the big 3 from It I did about 30 and got f all lol