Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

The return to the WL has happened! i feel dirty for even re registering but here we are lol Lost my first game 2.0 to a guy spamming creative runs.... first time I've ever came up against some1 who used it! was so hard to contain him going forward and as soon as the ref gave him a pen for nothing to make it 2.0 i knew it was game over... long story short I'm 4/1 after sweating my balls off for the 4 wins... oooooh how I've missed this game mode lol 

1 minute ago, dbtcity said:

The return to the WL has happened! i feel dirty for even re registering but here we are lol Lost my first game 2.0 to a guy spamming creative runs.... first time I've ever came up against some1 who used it! was so hard to contain him going forward and as soon as the ref gave him a pen for nothing to make it 2.0 i knew it was game over... long story short I'm 4/1 after sweating my balls off for the 4 wins... oooooh how I've missed this game mode lol 

I just lost to someone who scored four corners against me. All exactly the same animation that I couldn’t do anything about. I’m too lazy to find a mechanic and abuse it.

1 minute ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I just lost to someone who scored four corners against me. All exactly the same animation that I couldn’t do anything about. I’m too lazy to find a mechanic and abuse it.

having not really bothered about the game other than friendly objectives i haven't really bothered about changing tactics or looking into new exploits but i have noticed no end of people i play trying to scoop the ball up from kick off and basically keep the ball up all the way through to taking a shot...... I'm guessing there must be a youtube video somewhere about it due to the amount of people I've played that try it lol 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Thefoxman said:

First time in the weekend league and very frustrating! what's a decent return for average player win wise?

I am pretty woeful and the most I have won is 11 don’t think will make that this week though good luck to you though 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

having not really bothered about the game other than friendly objectives i haven't really bothered about changing tactics or looking into new exploits but i have noticed no end of people i play trying to scoop the ball up from kick off and basically keep the ball up all the way through to taking a shot...... I'm guessing there must be a youtube video somewhere about it due to the amount of people I've played that try it lol 

The scoops and kick ups from kick off ate ridiculous and so many people do it. The flick over the head is another one that gets me 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

When you are in the settings, does it show them moving? Or just on the pitch during a game? 

I have the issue when I have different formations, fifa randomly assigns where they go, and not logically. E.g., my formation for chem is 352 but IG I play 4141 or 4231 and if I’m not looking, it default swaps my CBs and also puts a different CDM to RB

Seems to have resolved itself now. It was just the one formation but when i switched to Attacking it swapped my Winger and Full back, annoying.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I just smash them with Kante. Really, really annoying when they try it.