Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

Don’t know what happened with the game last night last 2 games on rivals I played the game play was all over the shop. Rebounds ending up putting them through 1 on 1 random,  dodgy touches and running away from the ball. Had been not to bad most of the night 

18 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Don’t know what happened with the game last night last 2 games on rivals I played the game play was all over the shop. Rebounds ending up putting them through 1 on 1 random,  dodgy touches and running away from the ball. Had been not to bad most of the night 

Sounds like a normal FIFA 21 game lol

Was busy trading last night, so didn't play any games.

13 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Sounds like a normal FIFA 21 game lol

Was busy trading last night, so didn't play any games.

😂😂 was actually not to bad might have been as I was trying to play at 1.30 in the morning 🙈 

you made much trading? 

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

😂😂 was actually not to bad might have been as I was trying to play at 1.30 in the morning 🙈 

you made much trading? 

When I can be bothered, about 100k in about a hour.

Want to add  Gullit and Cruyff to my Dutch team so need make some cash.

12 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

What was your starting coins? Intrigued on the type of budget you need to make that amount of coins in an hour.

29 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

I have about 100 I at the min how do you get up by so much? What sort of things you trade in?

30 minutes ago, stu said:

What was your starting coins? Intrigued on the type of budget you need to make that amount of coins in an hour.

I've got about 2.5m coins at the moment.

Mainly working on Icon and IF flipping, ICONs work best because of the lack of supply. So you need a decent bank to start with, looking to buy them at the right price on bid and the relisting them on BIN for a quick flip. So for example I brought a Paul Scholes for for 290k ish on bid and then sold at BIN for 338k, so a profit of 30k ish after tax, another was a Vieri I only made about 5k on that. You have some good one and some average ones, but do enough a the profit builds quickly.

I try not to hold on to them to long as prices can be change a lot around rewards and new cards coming out.

42 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I have about 100 I at the min how do you get up by so much? What sort of things you trade in?

ICON and IF, more money you have the quicker it grows.

• Like 1