Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

Awful weekend league for me on the PS5. Needed to get the 11 wins but lost 7 games in a row yesterday and just gave up. Think its time to give up on UT, i just can't keep up with it all. Freeze cards, flashback cards, these orange cards and then these team of the year cards. Just too much. 

I had a bit of a melt-down on Fifa last night. :facepalm:

I traded nearly my entire club in for the (outrageously expensive) Prime Kaka card. Horrible decision really in hindsight, but I started it off, thinking I had lots of fodder, got half way through and thought "shit, don't have nearly as much as I thought". But was too late to go back at that point, so I went all in.

Had a lovely Bundesliga and La Liga team that I ended up trading in, including POTM Lewandoski, Red Suarez, Red Aspas and Red Casimero, Freeze Capa, Robben, the special Coman card, the free Beckham card, the list is endless... To be fair, none of them ever really got played (other than maybe Robben as a super-sub), but it was nice to have a full La Liga and Bundesliga teams to go with my main one.

Pretty much only have my starting XI and 3 subs left at this point! And I'm still about three 87 cards away from completing the SBC too, but I can't part with my POTM Felix, Red Hernandez, or Freeze Gnabry, so I'll have to wait for the rewards on Thursday.

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

So with the headliners cards are the prices likely to go up on them at all or if I plan on selling do it now before toty?

Hard to tell but this was Zaha from the last batch on the Monday. Only way looks down but there’s a chance of more IFs for Benzema (if you mean this one) but doubt he’ll hit massive coins. I’d change position to a CAM add a Hunter and keep relisting for 30-40k more than his current lowest BIN and hope for the best. Or wait!

B460E9CB-B3F7-453B-BF12-D2A84FDD5314.jpeg

30 minutes ago, brookfox said:

Hard to tell but this was Zaha from the last batch on the Monday. Only way looks down but there’s a chance of more IFs for Benzema (if you mean this one) but doubt he’ll hit massive coins. I’d change position to a CAM add a Hunter and keep relisting for 30-40k more than his current lowest BIN and hope for the best. Or wait!

B460E9CB-B3F7-453B-BF12-D2A84FDD5314.jpeg

Cheers will try what you said above. I can’t see it going up to much to be that annoying so will try see what I can get for  it 

16 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Cheers will try what you said above. I can’t see it going up to much to be that annoying so will try see what I can get for  it 

Plus he’s about to go on trial for his part in the Valbuena blackmail case so he might not get many upgrades!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

How do you do a directed pass & go? It’s part of the week 2 gold objectives. I googled it and did what it said about 5 times in one game but still not completed

it. 

I did it first game by pressing lb and a (on xbox) shooting first time and scoring. Dont need to do a 1-2 or use the right stick as some suggest. I also googled it beforehand as well.

On 10/01/2021 at 16:14, dbtcity said:

The 80+ pp packs seem to be paying out lads, out of about 10 I’ve packed Griezman, Ederson,Hummels and Mbappe... did 4, 2, 2, 2 not that I think it makes any difference 

Mate, that’s awesome on the pulls. I’ve probably done about 15 and started with Bonucci from my first pack. Had Di Maria and that’s about it since. Really want HL Benzema. Anyone got him / used him? 

6 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Is it that coloured ball? What’s the deal? 

It changes bits when your playing can make the players faster, dribbling quicker, shots harder and can count as 1 2 or 3 goals depending on what it says in the top corner. 

16 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Only played 5 WL games. Won the first two and then got 3 god squads in a row. That was enough to tell me to stop for good this time. Not worth the stress. 

Not enjoyed it anywhere near as much this year. 

I have moved over to seasons now. So much better! If you haven't I would recommend moving over, not worth the stress.

Got bored of playing with my META team (Mbappe, IF Rashford, POTM FelixPOTM Bruno, Matthaus (Baby), Desailly (Mid), Freeze Dembele, Mendy, Walker, Gomez, Neuer) unfortunately all the underlined one are untradeable 

Currently running my Dutch team, still able to compete at DIV 1 and Gold 1, don't get sucked into thinking you have to build a Meta team, have fun with different players. 

Saving up for Cruyff at the moment. 

Dutch.jpg

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Thefox81 said:

I did it first game by pressing lb and a (on xbox) shooting first time and scoring. Dont need to do a 1-2 or use the right stick as some suggest. I also googled it beforehand as well.

I think you have to press l1 and x then flick the right analog. That’s what I’ve seen after just finishing a game trying to do it, I’ve completed it so I guess that’s what I did lol

10 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Got bored of playing with my META team (Mbappe, IF Rashford, POTM FelixPOTM Bruno, Matthaus (Baby), Desailly (Mid), Freeze Dembele, Mendy, Walker, Gomez, Neuer) unfortunately all the underlined one are untradeable 

Currently running my Dutch team, still able to compete at DIV 1 and Gold 1, don't get sucked into thinking you have to build a Meta team, have fun with different players. 

Saving up for Cruyff at the moment. 

Dutch.jpg

I’m going full icon untradeable. Meta is boring. Although I got headliners Ben Yedder untradeable. I’ve got Schweinsteiger, Hagi, Vidic, Hierro, Puskas and I’m working towards Keane. 
I’ve got the two showdown fullbacks aswell. I’m refusing to get Varane, Mendy, Gomez and Walker it’s just boring.

• Like 2