Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

6 hours ago, stu said:

My swaps options available to me:

A: Vidic and 2 x Ultimate packs and get now

B: Get Hagi now

C: Base icon pack now

D: Play 18 WL games then get Base or Mid icon pack

E: Play 18 WL games then get Base icon pack and 2 Ultimate packs

What would you do? 

Well I thought sod it, let’s go for the base icon pack as I haven’t done any of the icon SBC’s.

Eto’o... :wub:

Looking forward to trying out CR7 and him together!

Playing one league and I go 1 up... the dude with his beefed team goes 2.1 ahead then pauses the game expecting me to quit, not bothered, Ive got my 6 wins just needed another game where I score... so I rubber banded my pad, take that ****! lol

Ok, after some grinding and lots of squad battles / friendlies / some rivals (and not much pack luck to be honest) I’ve built the following team (all on max chem except Dembele and Mendy who are on 7). FYI - Kounde is a BEAST! 

Any thoughts? I really like 4141 and wingers way more involved than in 433 bizarrely. Maybe Oblak but for cost, not sure if worth it. 

I have aouar as false 9 and Ben yedder running from deep and they seem to work better that way. I know Mendy is meta, but I tried Yuri and he was clunky AF. Renan Lodi is other option and non-meta. 

Also have 13 icon swaps and not redeemed anything yet. Any thoughts? Deffo 83 and 85 packs plus probably base icon - cos why not?! 

279C4715-F941-4582-AE1D-BB2936D3C3B4.jpeg

2 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Ah that’s a shame. I didn’t realise how cheap he was and I’m trying to improve my team one position at a time. Currently got RB Rodrygo at RW.

I’ve been using Bernardo Silva and he’s been okay. I’m not a great player though in all honesty. 

Something has changed in this game, Ive used KDB for over 200 games now he's dreadfully slow and can't pass, I'm having the same problem with Beckham, as soon as the ball gets to either of them they become so slow on the ball and lose possession immediately. Anyone else finding this a problem?

7 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Something has changed in this game, Ive used KDB for over 200 games now he's dreadfully slow and can't pass, I'm having the same problem with Beckham, as soon as the ball gets to either of them they become so slow on the ball and lose possession immediately. Anyone else finding this a problem?

My team feels the same just very slow and hard to use. Was thinking of wl this week as well but might not be a good idea 🙈

11 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Something has definitely changed, I’ve been a league 2/3 rivals player since the start, but I can’t win a game post Christmas.

Whole team seems to have slowed for me, where as opponents seem to be able to play team press for 90 mins with no stamina issues. Frustrating!

Not sure what to do now! I'm really tempted to do the Robben and Klaiber SBCs. But then I need a Dutch CB to get the chemistry.

So I'm thinking I either buy Van Dijk or I could buy RTTF Ndidi instead and use my icon swaps to get Koeman and swap them in game leaving me with something like this:

https://www.futbin.com/21/squad/4980520

I'm very tempted by this but was kinda hoping to do the mid/prime icon pack and bag an insane attacker because I don't have the coins for anyone now.

Started saving a few packs again from yesterday so hope can get a few more saved in time for toty will be due a few decent packs from squad battles and rivals. packs from squad battles kasper has been decent this season any chance he could sneak in? 

3 hours ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Not sure what to do now! I'm really tempted to do the Robben and Klaiber SBCs. But then I need a Dutch CB to get the chemistry.

So I'm thinking I either buy Van Dijk or I could buy RTTF Ndidi instead and use my icon swaps to get Koeman and swap them in game leaving me with something like this:

https://www.futbin.com/21/squad/4980520

I'm very tempted by this but was kinda hoping to do the mid/prime icon pack and bag an insane attacker because I don't have the coins for anyone now.

I was very tempted to do Robben. His cards are always fun to use.

Just looked at Klaiber and that a great looking card also.

I had Promes Europe card for a spell and it's quite decent. Just saying...for the Dutchness.

4 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Started saving a few packs again from yesterday so hope can get a few more saved in time for toty will be due a few decent packs from squad battles and rivals. packs from squad battles kasper has been decent this season any chance he could sneak in? 

He's not nominated:

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-21/ultimate-team/toty?isLocalized=true