Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

18 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Don’t know if I’ll bother getting all of the icon swaps. Need two more to get the 25 83+ player pack and then it’s either Vidic or a base icon pack which I don’t think is worth it. 

Was just looking through this as well and I am the same will do the 2 I need and not bother after that so not to bad 

• Like 1

I finished the England players one in 45 minutes. Ended up playing 9 games and winning 7 of them. Largely by first goal wins. 

Most people quit and played golden goal. I only played two full games and that was against someone I scored first against, then lost 4-1. Then someone I spanked 6-0. Even with me having 83% of the ball ..... he still didn’t quit!! 

Done all the online objectives last night and I’d say 98% of them ended up being first goal wins... was tempted to go for the base icon pack as I’ve already opened the 2x ultimate 85+ and the 83+ but I think I’ll just opt for Vidic... really can’t be arsed with Fut champs! Bit of a scummy move on their part to even have 1 of the objectives via champs 

55 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Headliner Joao Felix only good card from 25 players 83+ pack

I got:

1 x 88 - Kante
1 x 87 - TOTW Lenglet

1 x 86 - Headliner Headecky

1 x 85 - Pjanic UCL

8 x 84’s

The rest were 83s. 

6 minutes ago, Md9 said:

So tempted to open my all my packs as there is another set of headliners next week apparently so toty won’t be any time soon. 

I opened all of mine this morning. 

3 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Anyone on ps5 doing WL switch to the ps4 version. Jesus fvcking christ its so much easier i cant believe it

normally a gold 1 player and i struggled to get to gold 3 on ps5 version. Switched to ps4 and winning games comfortably again

I went back to PS4 because I couldn’t handle that stupid 85+ minute celebration three times a game.

• Haha 1

Just now, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

If there’s a goal scored after 85 minutes it starts this huge unskippable animation where the bench and manager all run onto the pitch and it just annoys me that I can’t skip it.

Argh, I haven’t gone to PS5 yet, not sure I’ll bother anytime soon. 

I just did the 86+ 

I got Bernardo Silva, who I already have. So my tradeable one is now on the market. 

23 minutes ago, Charl91 said:

Just did the two ultimate packs. Full of crap. Godin was the only 85, everything else was 83 or lower.

I did this with the first icon picks. Total waste of time. The 25 x 83+ was so much better. 

1 minute ago, Md9 said:

Don’t know if this helps anyone that’s   hasn’t done it yet 

90F1BC21-810B-4A2A-B60B-3C4E3B9EFFF8.jpeg

Bizarrely, when I’d finished the Premier League one. I noticed my La Liga one was finished as well.