Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

What league is everyone in Rivals? 

On previous versions I’ve had (2 or 3 years ago), I floated between Div 2 or 3. Quote clearly the time off hasn’t been kind to me. I’m sat in Div 6.

15 hours ago, dbtcity said:

How is Vidic in comparison to say Van dijk/Gomez?

I’m not a great fan if I’m honest.

I try to let keep my manual settings on the midfield, then let the defence auto defend. He feels a bit clunky. 

• Like 1

From 8/3 to 9/6... I’m starting to remember why I stopped playing the WL lol it’s cele at the last 4 games I’ve struggled to pass and tackle! Every pass goes a different way to what I say and every tackle either bounces straight back to them or they just run through them lol such a broken game man

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Sly said:

On previous versions I’ve had (2 or 3 years ago), I floated between Div 2 or 3. Quote clearly the time off hasn’t been kind to me. I’m sat in Div 6.

I am in div 6 at the min but that’s the best I have ever done last year was in 9/10 all season 🙈

4 hours ago, Sly said:

Div 4. Been between 6 and 3 but 4 seems about my level. Just! Was 8-10 last fifa but learned some skill moves which have helped.

5 hours ago, Sly said:

I've been in 9 most of the year, but just had a bad patch, so back in my old home division 10!

5 hours ago, Sly said:

2-3 usually, although just been relegated to 4.

I was 5/6 in fifa 20.

Much prefer the lower levels though, far less stressful.

5 hours ago, dbtcity said:

From 8/3 to 9/6... I’m starting to remember why I stopped playing the WL lol it’s cele at the last 4 games I’ve struggled to pass and tackle! Every pass goes a different way to what I say and every tackle either bounces straight back to them or they just run through them lol such a broken game man

I went from 12/5 to just about scraping gold 3 lol player switching seemed to be my downfall! By the time I'd chosen the right defender the ball was already in the net!

54 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

I went from 12/5 to just about scraping gold 3 lol player switching seemed to be my downfall! By the time I'd chosen the right defender the ball was already in the net!

It’s rough man I’ve just jumped back on and got to 11/6 and I’m thinking I might not even bother trying to hit gold 3... that being said I want those 18 wins (not that I’ll get them this weekend) for my icon pack

As I can’t do anything other than player picks and actually claim the players due to being unassigned I did 4 of the 80+ pp got 3 82s and Ederson n the last... did another 2 got an 82 in the first then.... Mbappe in the second lol guess I’ll be heading back into champs lol 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Sly said:

I was in division 1 but I was hardly ever playing rivals because every game was like playing Fifa street and it wasn’t enjoyable. Took myself down to 2/3 and I’ve played quite a lot this weekend.