Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

21 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Is it that coloured ball? What’s the deal? 

It’s chaos basically. 

Chasing MBappe is a pain in the arse as it is. When he’s got a friggin Max boost (speed/dribbling/pass) on a x3 it’s loads of fun. Anyone can beat anyone basically. 

I’ve just done a game where I was 21-8 up. He quit ...... I didn’t get the win. So I’ve now got to play another game. 

Edited by Sly
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Just done Roy Keane with untradeables. Has anybody used Owen? Is he worth doing?

Don't do Owen. Was awful in previous versions. 

If you can do Puskas the cvnt caused me no end of problems yesterday. 

20 hours ago, Sly said:

It’s chaos basically. 

Chasing MBappe is a pain in the arse as it is. When he’s got a friggin Max boost (speed/dribbling/pass) on a x3 it’s loads of fun. Anyone can beat anyone basically. 

I’ve just done a game where I was 21-8 up. He quit ...... I didn’t get the win. So I’ve now got to play another game. 

Good grief, sounds awful. 

I’m thinking of selling everyone except my main squad and first silver XI as I’m doing some recycling at the moment for the 80+ pick and keep getting untradeable dupes. Really feel my team isn’t that far off (unless I completely change it up) and I thinks it’s fun to use. Of course there is always tweaks you can make. HL Benzema is really only player I want that I don’t have at this point and I’d put him in for Gold Griezman 

What are peoples tactic for this? Do you put in rares or commons. I feel like rares are actually easier to get so might stick to my untradeables first. Also, doesn’t seem worth hording anyone 82 or lower as untradeable as all SBCs are now so high. 

6 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Ive stayed away from that sbc every time its come out, most people always get a player worth less than the sbc

I need to do that but can’t resist! It’s the tinkering and “what if” that gets you on FUT, otherwise I could just play seasons, career or Pes!

30 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

I need to do that but can’t resist! It’s the tinkering and “what if” that gets you on FUT, otherwise I could just play seasons, career or Pes!

haha i get you mate, I guess because my pack luck is so bad I know I will get bitten hard! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

I have. Surely he will be getting more upgrades with how Rangers are playing this season. 

Thats what I'm thinking. 

Would have to drop Vardy to CM to make it work chem wise, possibly would need to get John Stones or a legend in at CB too.

51 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Do I do James Tavenier? 🤔

I got a dupe Neuer from the 86+ pack so did him. Will almost definitely get some upgrades. Not entirely sure what to do with him but he’s on my bench as my FB/CDM option and is useful.

58 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Do I do James Tavenier? 🤔

I’ve used his last 2 ifs and absolutely love him! I tend to bring the 84 on at cm so I’m thinking I’ve got to do his sbc... as I’m so deep with my unassigned I’m in no rush though as I won’t be able to use him till they drop the league specific player pack sbcs so I can sell everything off lol