Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

4 hours ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Not sure what to do now! I'm really tempted to do the Robben and Klaiber SBCs. But then I need a Dutch CB to get the chemistry.

So I'm thinking I either buy Van Dijk or I could buy RTTF Ndidi instead and use my icon swaps to get Koeman and swap them in game leaving me with something like this:

https://www.futbin.com/21/squad/4980520

I'm very tempted by this but was kinda hoping to do the mid/prime icon pack and bag an insane attacker because I don't have the coins for anyone now.

haha literally came on here to ask the same question about robben because that rb looks nuts!

if you play 451 to start then robben and klaiber will have 10 chemistry so you wouldnt need van dijk or koeman really

• Like 1

I don’t get how bad the same team you have used for weeks can go. Passes are so dodgy finishing is rubbish and the pace has gone Vardy used to clear everyone but looks like he has the pace of Gary Taylor fletcher now 

• Like 1

Stocking up going unassigned on gold prem rares continues to bite me in the arse... not only can’t I claim the last swaps card required for Vidic I now can’t use the Robben or Klaiber I completed as they’re also lost to my unassigned pile lol .... on the plus side I’m building up as few packs for Toty as I can’t open them either lol 

Edited by dbtcity

Ground my way to 16 icon swaps and went for 83 and 85 packs and then the base icon. Got Roberto Carlos, so was happy with that. Last game where I needed just to score with the Prem team (mine is crap as I don’t have an EPL team) and I went 1-0 down and the guy paused it. Not sure what made me carry on but I just kept playing and he kept scoring. Ended up losing 6-2 and of course during the game I got the “git good” message on PSN. Told him thanks and I hoped he packed Gullit. 😂

Are people saving packs for TOTW now or should I just open? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Stocking up going unassigned on gold prem rares continues to bite me in the arse... not only can’t I claim the last swaps card required for Vidic I now can’t use the Robben or Klaiber I completed as they’re also lost to my unassigned pile lol .... on the plus side I’m building up as few packs for Toty as I can’t open them either lol 

I thought cards that weren’t duplicates shown up first. I got headliners Ben Yedder in an 82+ pack yesterday and I can’t fit him into my team!

8 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Ground my way to 16 icon swaps and went for 83 and 85 packs and then the base icon. Got Roberto Carlos, so was happy with that. Last game where I needed just to score with the Prem team (mine is crap as I don’t have an EPL team) and I went 1-0 down and the guy paused it. Not sure what made me carry on but I just kept playing and he kept scoring. Ended up losing 6-2 and of course during the game I got the “git good” message on PSN. Told him thanks and I hoped he packed Gullit. 😂

Are people saving packs for TOTW now or should I just open? 

I have started trying to save for toty again as I opened a load last week and was pretty woeful 😂

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I thought cards that weren’t duplicates shown up first. I got headliners Ben Yedder in an 82+ pack yesterday and I can’t fit him into my team!

They do if there isn’t over 50 cards as it only shows 50 at a time... I think I’m around 400+ so I’m just going to have to wait it out lol 

18 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

haha literally came on here to ask the same question about robben because that rb looks nuts!

if you play 451 to start then robben and klaiber will have 10 chemistry so you wouldnt need van dijk or koeman really

Yeah this is exactly what I've done. Robben is crazy good, his finess shots are amazing. And Klaiber is really impressive too, hoping for an Ajax win on Sunday. This is the team I'm using atm. (Pogba and Fernandes untradable)

20210108_143357.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Yeah this is exactly what I've done. Robben is crazy good, his finess shots are amazing. And Klaiber is really impressive too, hoping for an Ajax win on Sunday. This is the team I'm using atm. (Pogba and Fernandes untradable)

20210108_143357.jpg

took the plunge and did it too mate! robben is unreal quite surprised at how agile and fast he is. Klaiber is really strong but I feel his pace is a bit of a false stat.

solid team that though, nice!

• Like 1

If you have a La Liga team, really recommend the new IF Morales at LM / LW. I picked him up for 14k and he’s ousted Hazard from the team (so sold him for a profit). 

Current team, although I switch between Valverde and De Jong and Kounde and Hermoso and go to 4141 or 4231 at start of game (Capa RB) 

5E78DA82-E2E4-4338-99BE-8464F1A5FF16.jpeg

Edited by HoustonFox

Does anyone experience this issue?

When i'm changing from 'Balanced' to 'Attacking', my players end up out of position, namely my RW and LB swap positions.

I've changed it pre match and saved the 'game plan' etc, but it seems to revert every game and I have to pause mid game if i'm going attacking for instance to change them back to their actual position.

So many issues for me with this years Fifa.

9 minutes ago, FerrisBueller said:

Does anyone experience this issue?

When i'm changing from 'Balanced' to 'Attacking', my players end up out of position, namely my RW and LB swap positions.

I've changed it pre match and saved the 'game plan' etc, but it seems to revert every game and I have to pause mid game if i'm going attacking for instance to change them back to their actual position.

So many issues for me with this years Fifa.

When you are in the settings, does it show them moving? Or just on the pitch during a game? 

I have the issue when I have different formations, fifa randomly assigns where they go, and not logically. E.g., my formation for chem is 352 but IG I play 4141 or 4231 and if I’m not looking, it default swaps my CBs and also puts a different CDM to RB

17 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

I’m not feeling the value of doing them this year. 

i did the Ramarinho silver lounge thing last night. Quite good fun actually. 

I finished that last night as well I found it very stressful though 😂  was hoping to do the 50 games with 7 silver potm players in but most of them going for over 20k so will be giving that a miss 

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

I finished that last night as well I found it very stressful though 😂  was hoping to do the 50 games with 7 silver potm players in but most of them going for over 20k so will be giving that a miss 

I saw this team posted on the Reddit fifa thread. Not sure if 7k still but might be useful? Obviously not to TOTW though 

https://www.futbin.com/21/squad/4957088

6 hours ago, dbtcity said:

They do if there isn’t over 50 cards as it only shows 50 at a time... I think I’m around 400+ so I’m just going to have to wait it out lol 

I got screwed earlier. I’ve had a trade pile full of that 75 Barca right back for two days listed at 1500 BIN not sold one. Dropped them all to 900 coins earlier and  when the new objective released tonight they sold instantly, could’ve had 2.5k each.

On 07/01/2021 at 19:38, Kyuubi said:

Doing something similar. :thumbup:

C2A1917E-C341-485B-8E3A-624524FB056B.jpeg

• Like 2