Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

Opened all my packs not to bad I suppose

untradable 

Kante x 2 

firminho x 2 

ramos

vardy- sold him earlier in week so not to bad 

sancho

di Maria.

a lot to go into other sbc.

1 headliner cb tradeable but prob not worth much 

also kane untradable 

Edited by Md9
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Did the 86+ and got Ter Stegen. Which was kind of ok cos I could sell Courtois. 
13-12 in champs at the minute, I’ll bottle the next five now and miss gold 3.

I always dread the last few up to Gold 3. I swear that's when the difficulty just seems to ramp up ridiculously.

Hit gold 3 now at least. I'm on 16 - 10. Four games to go, just need 1 win for gold 2.

I'm probably going to lose all 4, knowing my luck.

Edited by Charl91

5 hours ago, Charl91 said:

I always dread the last few up to Gold 3. I swear that's when the difficulty just seems to ramp up ridiculously.

Hit gold 3 now at least. I'm on 16 - 10. Four games to go, just need 1 win for gold 2.

I'm probably going to lose all 4, knowing my luck.

GL mate. Just tried one thinking I’d get pasted, I was 2-0 up after 15 mins and the other guy quit so 14-12. Might give four wins away later if I can be bothered.

New squad battles glitch if like me you really can’t be bothered playing against the Ai lol just the CL 11 left on squad battles then I’ll have Vidic... was going to go for the base icon pack but don’t really want to get back into champs just yet

• Like 2

Few comments on Fifa 21 - 

I don't really mess about with FUT, I had a crack the first few days but was just getting smashed by teams with shit hot players compared to my Jeff Hendrick's all stars.

I do this pretty much every year, I just can't be arsed with the upkeep.

I do occasionally play the career modes, Player and Manager, although they are consistently pretty poor every year, loan/transfer system just doesn't work.

I mainly play Seasons online or Online Friendlies with pals, the Seasons matchmaking has gone a little down hill this year, 8 times out of 10 I play against United (I always play as Leicester) although perhaps this is testament to how massive we are these days.United are always ludicrously OP, even when they are shite IRL. However quite often I am matched against teams that are obviously better, Barca, Juve, Bayern etc. Which is frustrating.

Also this year, it seems pace is massively OP, which essentially boils down to - pass it to rapid winger, leg it, early cross, goal. Which as someone who almost exclusively plays as Leicester, is pretty frustrating and boring.

30 minutes ago, FerrisBueller said:

Few comments on Fifa 21 - 

I don't really mess about with FUT, I had a crack the first few days but was just getting smashed by teams with shit hot players compared to my Jeff Hendrick's all stars.

I do this pretty much every year, I just can't be arsed with the upkeep.

I do occasionally play the career modes, Player and Manager, although they are consistently pretty poor every year, loan/transfer system just doesn't work.

I mainly play Seasons online or Online Friendlies with pals, the Seasons matchmaking has gone a little down hill this year, 8 times out of 10 I play against United (I always play as Leicester) although perhaps this is testament to how massive we are these days.United are always ludicrously OP, even when they are shite IRL. However quite often I am matched against teams that are obviously better, Barca, Juve, Bayern etc. Which is frustrating.

Also this year, it seems pace is massively OP, which essentially boils down to - pass it to rapid winger, leg it, early cross, goal. Which as someone who almost exclusively plays as Leicester, is pretty frustrating and boring.

Players I’m bored of playing the “meta teams”, largely featuring players like:

Adama Traore 

Saint Maximim

Lucas Moura

Joe Gomez

Gabriel Jesus

Jamie Vardy

Daniel James

Daniel Podence

Rodrigo

I like playing pass and move. Not a fan of  people using racing snakes on the wings. All gets a little boring. 

Tried icon Vieri this morning. I wasn’t a fan. 

32 minutes ago, Sly said:

Adama Traore 

Saint Maximim

Lucas Moura

Joe Gomez

Gabriel Jesus

Jamie Vardy

Daniel James

Daniel Podence

Rodrigo

I like playing pass and move. Not a fan of  people using racing snakes on the wings. All gets a little boring. 

I'm the same, passing football.

Traore and James in particular on that list boil my piss.

3 hours ago, Sly said:

Adama Traore 

Saint Maximim

Lucas Moura

Joe Gomez

Gabriel Jesus

Jamie Vardy

Daniel James

Daniel Podence

Rodrigo

I reckon 20 of my weekend league games I came up against a Mendy,Varane,Gomez,Walker back four with Allison in goal, the odd time it was Wan Bissaka instead of Walker and Pope instead of Allison but it’s so boring. One guy had Traore, Lucas Moura and Dembele as CMs.

11 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I reckon 20 of my weekend league games I came up against a Mendy,Varane,Gomez,Walker back four with Allison in goal, the odd time it was Wan Bissaka instead of Walker and Pope instead of Allison but it’s so boring. One guy had Traore, Lucas Moura and Dembele as CMs.

Yes, pace, pace, pace, pace.

I might try playing a few games with really deep, compact defence, see how they get on. 

My swaps options available to me:

A: Vidic and 2 x Ultimate packs and get now

B: Get Hagi now

C: Base icon pack now

D: Play 18 WL games then get Base or Mid icon pack

E: Play 18 WL games then get Base icon pack and 2 Ultimate packs

What would you do? 

29 minutes ago, stu said:

What would you do? 

Don’t know if it affects you too much, but it’s win 18 WL games rather than play. I know to some people there’s not a lot of difference with that but I only win half of mine. I’ve got base Hagi from an SBC and he’s alright but very rarely the difference between a win or a loss. Obviously the prime will be a bit different though. 

45 minutes ago, stu said:

What would you do? 

My ultimate packs were an absolute waste of time.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Don’t know if it affects you too much, but it’s win 18 WL games rather than play. I know to some people there’s not a lot of difference with that but I only win half of mine. I’ve got base Hagi from an SBC and he’s alright but very rarely the difference between a win or a loss. Obviously the prime will be a bit different though. 

Ha, makes a huge difference actually. Rarely scrape gold 2, never mind 18. Didn’t realise that. Cheers.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Depends what your teams looking like mate, but going off of the lack of decent centre halves in this game, I’d go Vidic and Ultimate packs in the hope u get some sbc fodder or someone decent. The Ultimate packs can sometimes be a bit underwhelming though, so be wary.

Just all depends if you need a centre back or CAM re Vidic or Hagi, I wouldn’t go for base icon pack though, some proper stinky base cards. 

Cheers mate. I have van dyke and rule breakers Laporte as my CD’s so not sure Vidic would be much of an upgrade.

I have CR7 on 7 Chem, which would boost him to 10, not sure if Hagi is any good though to play him. 

Hmm...

Absolute fail on my part! I’ve gone unassigned on prem gold rares in the hope of them rocketing when they drop league packs with Toty.... just completed the last icon swap player needed for Vidic and I can’t get said player as he’s been swallowed up into the unnasigned pile 😂

28 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Yeah sounds like you’re set with those two at the back so no need for Vidic, like u say Hagi might be worth it for the chem, although maybe playing the long game might be better and rolling the dice with icon packs.

You don’t have to win all the weekend league games in one go, you can do em across a couple of weekends (u might have figured that out already but just in case u weren’t aware) - just depends on if you wanna wait that long.

Didn’t even enter my head, but obvious now you mention it! Doh! Thanks.