Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

5 hours ago, brookfox said:

Picked him up for 17.5k this morning. Probably never play him but can’t say no at that price!

I play squad battles with a Leicester team unless I’m doing objectives and have to use other players.

Hoping to get a full 11 of special cards, on 5 currently. I wonder who could be next? Future stars came out around this time last year, maybe Fofana could be in that. 

6 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

I play squad battles with a Leicester team unless I’m doing objectives and have to use other players.

Hoping to get a full 11 of special cards, on 5 currently. I wonder who could be next? Future stars came out around this time last year, maybe Fofana could be in that. 

I’ve also got a squad battle Leicester team (and the free Beckham RM)! Found I’ve mainly been playing SB for Objectives like you so been using silver teams etc.

My 5 special cards are Ndidi, Morgan, Youri, Vardy and Maddison. Guessing it’s a snap...

7 minutes ago, brookfox said:

I’ve also got a squad battle Leicester team (and the free Beckham RM)! Found I’ve mainly been playing SB for Objectives like you so been using silver teams etc.

My 5 special cards are Ndidi, Morgan, Youri, Vardy and Maddison. Guessing it’s a snap...

Yeah exactly the same. Hopefully if we carrying on playing like we are will have a full 11 and even a few subs :cool:

• Like 1

Just lost 5-3 to a full icon side bar VVD and Gomez. Frustrating. I had 16 shots on target. 

He had 6 and 5. I had 72% possession. 94 Ronaldo and Kulivert upfront with 97 Maradona behind. 

Beckham one wing the other 92 Rivaldo then Veron cdm

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

his 84 was superb for me at cm/CDM as a super sub to the point I completed his sbc... unfortunately he’s joined a growing list of players in my unassigned gulag 

Hes unbelievable. Will be upgraded again with the form Rangers are in and if he gets another inform then... wow. 

Think I'm correct in saying another inform and 4 Rangers wins and he becomes a 89 rated? 

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I caved in tonight and opened all the packs id saved for tomorrow because I had no players or coins to do marquee matchups. I got 88 Roberto Carlos from the small rare gold players pack. 650k to plough into upgrades now.

Ive got 136 packs saved and ready to get nothing tomorrow 😂.

5 hours ago, Md9 said:

How do people get so many points on squad battles to be top 200 I thought I would have a go then realised I will never get close to it 🙈

I can always hit elite 1 never anywhere close to top 200. To get elite 1 all you have to do is win the easier game on world class/legendary then the other 3 on profesional. That always nets me around 55k points at the end.

18 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

They win every game on ultimate. I can’t cope with the AI on ultimate unless it’s against the 60 rated teams.

Agreed even then it seems a stressful game. Think ive won 2 on ultimate but just not worth the hassle so only tend to go as high as legendary.

2 hours ago, Thefox81 said:

I can always hit elite 1 never anywhere close to top 200. To get elite 1 all you have to do is win the easier game on world class/legendary then the other 3 on profesional. That always nets me around 55k points at the end.

Yeah I am at elite 1 now on about 50 k with some games left. No way I could win every game on ultimate tho 

• Like 1

They win every game on ultimate. I can’t cope with the AI on ultimate unless it’s against the 60 rated teams.

Yeah that would be to much I played against a couple of 60 rated teams on ultimate but was a struggle so wouldn’t stand a chance against anyone above 68-70

27 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Yeah I am at elite 1 now on about 50 k with some games left. No way I could win every game on ultimate tho 

Pretty much the same as me. I tend to stop when i hit about 50k then have a look sunday night to see if i need to play any more games to be certain of hitting elite 1.

1 hour ago, Thefox81 said:

Pretty much the same as me. I tend to stop when i hit about 50k then have a look sunday night to see if i need to play any more games to be certain of hitting elite 1.

I can’t be bothered to play to elite 1. Some weeks I’ll just play three games and get silver 2, others I’ll hammer it for a couple of days to guarantee elite 3, I find squad battles gameplay really boring.

I played four champs games before work this morning, every single team had a Mendy, Varane, Gomez, Walker back four with rashford and ousmane Dembele up top. 

I can’t be bothered to play to elite 1. Some weeks I’ll just play three games and get silver 2, others I’ll hammer it for a couple of days to guarantee elite 3, I find squad battles gameplay really boring.

I played four champs games before work this morning, every single team had a Mendy, Varane, Gomez, Walker back four with rashford and ousmane Dembele up top. 

I know what you mean about squad battles being boring but i try to grind through it. As im furloughed i have more time to play so i try to do this.

Mon-Wed squad battles

Thu-Fri rivals

Sat-Sun champs

Sun evening wrap up any objectives

2 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I don’t normally go past gold 1 as like to mix between squad battles and rivals and now I can use he glitch once I score 5 and winning just leave it with the keeper for the rest of the game and watch something on my phone 😂

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

I don’t normally go past gold 1 as like to mix between squad battles and rivals and now I can use he glitch once I score 5 and winning just leave it with the keeper for the rest of the game and watch something on my phone 😂

Does the glitch still work, I can’t seem to do it anymore, the thing I struggle with is the bs that comes in squad battles, I’ve thrown away 5 goal leads before because of 30 Chem teams having 99% passing accuracy and bronze goalkeepers laser guided 99 power shooting, I used to get loads of dcs aswell but that seems to have stopped since I wired my connection.