Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

On 27/12/2020 at 20:34, Will1981 said:

Here is my team after spending about 1m coins over the past 2 weeks on the 81+ double upgrade SBC, everyone is untradable:

https://www.ea.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=bWEoGJD1nVAZd:FFA21PS4

since getting Freeze Dembele, Acuna and Coquelin I have lost 6 and drew 2 in rivals dropping from div 2 to nearly div 4 makes no sense.

1 hour ago, Will1981 said:

since getting Freeze Dembele, Acuna and Coquelin I have lost 6 and drew 2 in rivals dropping from div 2 to nearly div 4 makes no sense.

I feel your pain! last week i won 6 in a row to hit div 1, same team and tactics ive dropped 200 skill points this week, terrible, cant explain whats gone wrong 

sold most of my valuable cards, threw the rest aways doing stupid party bag challenges, teams looking a lot different, packed UCL oblak which was nice ,paired him with diego carlos for now. but i want to buy the OTW Gimenez and RTTF Ndidi to pair with him and morgan in defence. with madders in the middle and vardy up top, im liking the new direction but its gonna cost me 600k. and im eyeing up that barnes card as a replacement for fati. anyone think that icon is worth doing?

Went down 1-3 earlier in the first half with me scoring the first. I didn't celebrate mine (don't tend to unless the opponent does) but the other guy went mad on every one of his, Dabs, running to the camera , etc. How satisfying is turned out to be scoring 4-3 in the last few minutes, and proceeding to run the length of the pitch before doing Spanish guitar 🤣.  On a side note, Santi Cazorla (fut20) team of the year is incredible, literally scores more from CAM than my striker. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Beliall said:

sold most of my valuable cards, threw the rest aways doing stupid party bag challenges, teams looking a lot different, packed UCL oblak which was nice ,paired him with diego carlos for now. but i want to buy the OTW Gimenez and RTTF Ndidi to pair with him and morgan in defence. with madders in the middle and vardy up top, im liking the new direction but its gonna cost me 600k. and im eyeing up that barnes card as a replacement for fati. anyone think that icon is worth doing?

I wouldn't unless you have lots of fodder in your club, you can get Neymar, UCL Live Rashford for 100k more and IF Mane and IF Son for less all tradeable which you can sell on when you what a change. 

Personally I avoid Icons unless they are top tier or you need them for chemistry reasons.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Going to try save the packs from today from rewards and if marquee match ups are out today for the promo tomorrow then still have the 2 ultimate packs for toty if it doesn’t take to long to come out 🙈

I'm trying to save mine too, but I want to open them so much :frantics:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

I wouldn't unless you have lots of fodder in your club, you can get Neymar, UCL Live Rashford for 100k more and IF Mane and IF Son for less all tradeable which you can sell on when you what a change. 

Personally I avoid Icons unless they are top tier or you need them for chemistry reasons.

thanks, il lkeep that in mind then, if i pick up some untradeable rewards over the next few weeks ill throw them into it perhaps. but for now ill leave it and focus on grinding those coins

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Going to try save the packs from today from rewards and if marquee match ups are out today for the promo tomorrow then still have the 2 ultimate packs for toty if it doesn’t take to long to come out 🙈

Been saving for a few weeks now in anticipation for toty haha got like 70 packs including 5 ultimate pack and the icon swap packs, now I have to wait longer because of stupid headliners lol

• Like 1

Got 90 rated Casimero for my red pick in WL - my luck continues!

Finally got up to Div 2 for the first time. Been doing fairly well there, but only just realised that Rivals rewards don't improve past Division 5?! 

I'm working on relegating myself back down to Div 4/5. Much more fun/less sweaty, and it also means the friendly objectives won't be quite so bad either, as they are also matched on rank I believe.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Beliall said:

ground out the easy 3 icon swaps for the 85 x5 pack, this is what i packed. pretty ok with that. keeping ricky p obviously , the rest are sbc fodder

85.jpg

Koulibaly is the Serie A version of Van Dijk, if you can manage to get him in your team you won't regret it.

• Like 1

Only on 2-3 so far this WL, but having much more fun.

My new squad is called "Only Defense", and I only use Defenders or CDM's.

Keeper: Courtois

Defense: Mendy, Ramos (IF), Varane, Carvajal

Midfield: Freeze Capa, Casemiro (if), Fabhino, 85 Bellerin, Kante

Striker: Freeze Traore

Subs: Rttf N'didi, IF Hernandez, RB Mukilele, IF Goretzka, TOTGS Diego Carlos, Freeze Volland, OTW Thiago Silva

Put all the midfield on "aggressive interceptions", and watch the chaos lol 

1 hour ago, deejdeej said:

Koulibaly is the Serie A version of Van Dijk, if you can manage to get him in your team you won't regret it.

i have oblak in goal and morgan with diego carlos. looking to get OTW Gimenez there, but i might give him a try with lloris in goal 

11 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

they even screwed us over with this by adding extra objectives 

Hopefully don’t take to long like before 

apparently some friendlies are capped at 60 games not sure if it’s to compete them all or a few of the cards 

Edited by Md9