Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Heymister2015

Now tv passes

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Spudulike said:

Gonna need a NowTV pass for Sunday. 

Any good deals out there? 

I got sent this, runs out at midnight tonight, no contract can cancel at anytime but you forfeit what’s left of the £20 a month offer if canceled before the 9 months is up

Haven’t posted the code (if you wanna try it just say and I’ll dm you the code) as not sure if it’s multiple use although it doesn’t say it’s exclusive to me

02845AF3-5F35-4A0F-B4C5-0C65710ADA6D.thumb.png.6f4f07e884fb327aa0fe028d98ddd7b7.png

54 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

I got sent this, runs out at midnight tonight, no contract can cancel at anytime but you forfeit what’s left of the £20 a month offer if canceled before the 9 months is up

Haven’t posted the code (if you wanna try it just say and I’ll dm you the code) as not sure if it’s multiple use although it doesn’t say it’s exclusive to me

02845AF3-5F35-4A0F-B4C5-0C65710ADA6D.thumb.png.6f4f07e884fb327aa0fe028d98ddd7b7.png

Not sure that I want to give Sky £20 a month. The most I'll give them are the occasional 24-hour pass when City are on. Usually £9.99 but sometimes they turn up half price. I'm not sure that I'll watch much of the new style lockdown football, such a pale, hollow, shadow of its former self. I'll only bother with City and even that I find painful. Thanks anyway. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Spudulike said:

Not many deals on NowTV Sports passes around at the moment. Use to find them for half price. 

Probably something to do with the copious amount of football on currently? lol 

This response isn’t aimed at you mate but more a response to the constant moan about pricing, just happen to be replying to your post....

it’s £33. There’s a premier league game on almost every day and when there isn’t there’s a championship game on. Not to mention the weekly boxing cards and all the cricket that’s about to be on. 

If we were in normal times even season ticket holders would be spending £20/30 quid a weekend on the “going to the football experience”

Why should there be a deal on? 

I’ve always hated the “cost of football” threads because the people who moan the most in them are the ones that sink 12 pints every weekend and can hardly remember the game they paid money to watch lol 

Edited by AjcW

27 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Probably something to do with the copious amount of football on currently? lol 

This response isn’t aimed at you mate but more a response to the constant moan about pricing, just happen to be replying to your post....

it’s £33. There’s a premier league game on almost every day and when there isn’t there’s a championship game on. Not to mention the weekly boxing cards and all the cricket that’s about to be on. 

If we were in normal times even season ticket holders would be spending £20/30 quid a weekend on the “going to the football experience”

Why should there be a deal on? 

I’ve always hated the “cost of football” threads because the people who moan the most in them are the ones that sink 12 pints every weekend and can hardly remember the game they paid money to watch lol 

There was copious amounts of football on during lockdown 1 but still plenty of deals around. 

As your post wasn't aimed at me then I won't point out that I didn't say there should be deals on. 

I'll pay to go down the City (it actually costs me more than £20/£30 in fuel alone on top of my St) but TV is not a substitute. I won't pay £33 a month to watch daily football (or boxing or cricket) or listen to Sky pundit bollox. I only need to see City games live in full on TV as I can't attend in person. The rest on highlights such as MotD. 

None taken. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

There was copious amounts of football on during lockdown 1 but still plenty of deals around. 

As your post wasn't aimed at me then I won't point out that I didn't say there should be deals on. 

I'll pay to go down the City (it actually costs me more than £20/£30 in fuel alone on top of my St) but TV is not a substitute. I won't pay £33 a month to watch daily football (or boxing or cricket) or listen to Sky pundit bollox. I only need to see City games live in full on TV as I can't attend in person. The rest on highlights such as MotD. 

None taken. 

Fair dos. 

Like I said I think a lot of people often forget how much they actually spend week to week on the match going experience.

Like you say it’s no substitute, but I think there’s real value for money currently. 

I do think they’re missing a trick not offering a £20 Football only or “Premier League” pass though. Especially given they have a dedicated channel.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Anyone else not been able to access the NowTV app on the old purple Roku sticks after the recent update? Anyone know what the issue is?

They did a rebrand this week with a new logo and app, I'm not sure if you'll need an update but they've changed the look as of this week so I'm wondering if it could be related 🤔

18 minutes ago, blurryface said:

They did a rebrand this week with a new logo and app, I'm not sure if you'll need an update but they've changed the look as of this week so I'm wondering if it could be related 🤔

I've been into the settings and it says I have the latest software update. I've also deleted and reinstalled the NowTV app, but it still won't work. Only thing left I can think of is a factory reset - would that be worth a try? Seems a bit drastic.