Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

World Snooker Championship 2020

Absolutely hilarious post match interview from Ronnie there. He literally doesnt give a shit does he. Plays the game how he wants and purely for himself. Titles are meaningless when you're purely gifted. Sour grapes from Selby here, snooker is so much better with characters like Ronnie.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Disappointed with Mark's interview there

Me too. Disappointed he’s lost and I get that but I wonder if he might regret sone comments in the morning. 

• Like 1

Just now, EastAnglianFox said:

Couldn't see it Izz, what was said?

Said he thought Ronnie was being disrespectful to him a few times by just smashing the balls after he'd snookered him.

Ronnie is an arse but he tapped the table on numerous occasions when Selby snookered him and spent all week saying Mark was his best mate on the tour.

Sounded like excuses and sour grapes from Selby to me. Expected a bit more humility from him but he's obviously pissed

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Couldn't see it Izz, what was said?

Basically that was Ronnie was disrespectful when getting out of snookers and stood in his eyeline rather than sitting down. 

• Like 1

Didn't see the interview but that doesn't sound great from Selby. But let's be honest if O'Sullivan said similar, there'd be plenty laughing and calling him a legend.

Edited by Facecloth

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

The guy beat him, can’t claim disrespect, if the game plan had the desired effect. I love Selby but was disappointed he didn’t have a good word for Ronnie. 

Said he’s got no complaints then complained about a number of things lol Losing can do bad things to good people 

• Haha 1

If Wilson wins, will it get the fewest number of matches (since this format came in) to win the title? Has anyone been given a bye in the past? I can't be arsed go through 40 odd years of world snooker draws, so wondered if anyone knew?

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

If Wilson wins, will it get the fewest number of matches (since this format came in) to win the title? Has anyone been given a bye in the past? I can't be arsed go through 40 odd years of world snooker draws, so wondered if anyone knew?

It is a massive if