norwichfox Posted 11 August 2020 Posted 11 August 2020 It's sadly missing mesh vent panels so that my fat can come bubbling through...
Saxondale Posted 11 August 2020 Posted 11 August 2020 Damn, I've just bought a fleece with a picture of a German Shepherd on it. I can't have two best jackets.
Saxondale Posted 11 August 2020 Posted 11 August 2020 They do darts wear too. Not sure it has a Man City badge on the right arm though.
UpTheLeagueFox Posted 11 August 2020 Posted 11 August 2020 If you're looking for title-winning LCFC prezzies, this is a decent shout. I love mine!
The Horse's Mouth Posted 11 August 2020 Posted 11 August 2020 That's an atrocity,think of the poor children exploited to making that bag of shit
ParkerPen Posted 11 August 2020 Posted 11 August 2020 19 hours ago, Samilktray said: The football equivalent of those faded bald eagle T-shirt’s you buy on the market
FoyleFox Posted 11 August 2020 Posted 11 August 2020 What in God's name is that atrocity?! Worryingly it does look like something Madison would wear.
FoyleFox Posted 11 August 2020 Posted 11 August 2020 7 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said: If you're looking for title-winning LCFC prezzies, this is a decent shout. I love mine! Cheers. That's excellent and they're available without frames. I've been looking for something to frame with my title winners signed shirt.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.