Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Jonny Evans

4 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

Yet again the Daily Fail comes up with a classic. Looks like Jonny is going ? with a host of clubs wanting to sign him. lol

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8632697/Leicester-City-face-struggle-hold-Jonny-Evans-year-left-deal.html

They haven't even linked him with any clubs there lol Literally just saying he has less than a year left on his contract, thats it.

Given that he'll be 33 when his contract expires, I can't imagine him going to any other club - he'll probably get a 2 year extension with us by the end of the summer.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Xen said:

They haven't even linked him with any clubs there lol Literally just saying he has less than a year left on his contract, thats it.

Given that he'll be 33 when his contract expires, I can't imagine him going to any other club - he'll probably get a 2 year extension with us by the end of the summer.

It’s just a non story .... there are no links to anywhere .... this place is bad enough with papers trying to sell out players without us joining in !! 

1 hour ago, weller54 said:

There's rumours Frank Lampard isn't taking no for an answer though....he was seen outside Jonny's house, Jonny was obviously out but Frank just continued to knock knock knocking on Evan's door.

My fav reply of this seasons transfer forum 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏😋

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Xen said:

8 hours ago, st albans fox said:

It’s just a non story .... there are no links to anywhere .... this place is bad enough with papers trying to sell out players without us joining in !! 

Leicester City face struggle to hold on to Jonny Evans with centre back having less than a year left on his deal... as Brendan Rodgers eyes Preston's Ben Davies to bolster his defensive options

blatant agent talk to get a new deal...

Actually makes me ill that people get paid for writing this utter nonsense. A journalist who clearly doesn't know his stuff or done any research at all, proved by them saying Amartey wasnt used at all by Rodgers last season. Yeh cos he was injured for the whole season you absolute bell end. I'd be very very surprised if we dont give Evans a new 2 year contract