Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Outfox the Fox

Ben Davies - Preston CB

2 hours ago, st martin said:

I know this is simplistic but.....If you are after reasonably  priced defenders you should look at the championship final table and note the team with least goals conceded  and then go for their defenders 😊

Sack Congers. Appoint St. Martin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, surrifox said:

on the whole Ben leitmotif , whats gone wrong with Ben Gibson's career? We were linked with him a season or so back but 'Boro' wanted silly money after talk of an England call up . Finished up at Burnley and couldn't get a game and now tipped for a move to Forest 

A true indication of career decline.

HAVE JUST SPOKEN WITH A FAN OF PRESTON 

Hi pal. Yeh man he’s a gud un. Can look lazy at times but he’s not he just moves with finesse and reads the game well. Rarely looks like he’s putting any effort in which to me shows that he’s destined for better things. He came through the ranks at Preston and was sent out on loan to about 5 clubs to toughen him up and bring him on which it did. He’s just a solid, no fuss, dependable and likeable player/lad who I have no doubt would slot right into place with you and I wouldn’t want him to stay reigned in at Preston. We can’t pay him the wages he could earn and he’s a great age. 25, experienced yet trainable. I think a move to you would suit both parties well. Good luck for the coming season 👍🏼

• Like 2

13 hours ago, NasPb said:

HAVE JUST SPOKEN WITH A FAN OF PRESTON 

Hi pal. Yeh man he’s a gud un. Can look lazy at times but he’s not he just moves with finesse and reads the game well. Rarely looks like he’s putting any effort in which to me shows that he’s destined for better things. He came through the ranks at Preston and was sent out on loan to about 5 clubs to toughen him up and bring him on which it did. He’s just a solid, no fuss, dependable and likeable player/lad who I have no doubt would slot right into place with you and I wouldn’t want him to stay reigned in at Preston. We can’t pay him the wages he could earn and he’s a great age. 25, experienced yet trainable. I think a move to you would suit both parties well. Good luck for the coming season 👍🏼

Sounds like Matt Mills ........... 🤪

19 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Yeah but Bennett also has Ben in his name so Im seeing a pattern and it’s one that needs Benalouane back, Bennett in and Ben Chilwell not leaving. We can complete the back 4 or 5 with other Ben’s. 

Good point well made 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Always good to hear oppo fans rating a player highly

Agreed. Will you kindly do the honors when some Kuwaiti Super League Club comes in for Slimani.  Al Facku are sniffing about.

• Haha 1