Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Outfox the Fox

Ben Davies - Preston CB

He's English and can cover the LB position too. Only 1 year left on his contract too, which means if he isn't siging another one Preston will really need to sell him. I've never really watched him play though, so absolutely no idea if he'll be good enough for us. He certainly won't be a starter, but might be an English quota squad filler.

47 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Preston fans say he's not good enough for top half PL and would cost more than he's worth, so fits the Congerton brief.

I don't think I've ever once saw you post a positive opinion.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

All these different threads about players called Ben is making me miss Benalouane.

Come home Benny.

Say what now?

Image result for trevor benjamin

on the whole Ben leitmotif , whats gone wrong with Ben Gibson's career? We were linked with him a season or so back but 'Boro' wanted silly money after talk of an England call up . Finished up at Burnley and couldn't get a game and now tipped for a move to Forest 

2 minutes ago, nnfox said:

Saw a new name. Thought I'd find out some developments in the thread.  But no.  Just comments about other players called Ben. lol

So you think its fine to enter the "BEN" thread but leave no BEN in your post?  :mad:

:nigel:

Oh, and...

Image result for ben thatcher

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Adster said:

Is he really the man to propell us in Europe and break into the established top 6 consistently? Not so sure. 

Nobody tried to sign Wes or Huth when we won the league 🤷🏻‍♂️