Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Access to Premier League Games Denied To Faithful LCFC Fans

10 minutes ago, darko2k7 said:

EPL need to set up own Netflix style streaming service 

would make so much more money from it too 

There is no way they have not weighed this up and their current arrangement with broadcasters must be more lucrative. 

This is a thing in other countries though. Defo a prem subscription model in the Netherlands.

2 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

There is no way they have not weighed this up and their current arrangement with broadcasters must be more lucrative. 

This is a thing in other countries though. Defo a prem subscription model in the Netherlands.

Mablo - you have a lot of love the Chris 'the biz' O'Grady.

Can you explain to me how as a striker he's managed over 500 appearances and according to Wikipedia has scored only 89 goals?

Without checking Wikipedia, can you name the opponents and result in the only competitive game when he scored for us?

• Haha 1

Netflix on last count had around 190 million subscribers. EPL would get at least 100million around the world surly. At 9.99 per month that’s 999 million a month  Even at half of that it would soon. Eclipse the current 1.7bn deal 

Edited by darko2k7
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Can you explain to me how as a striker he's managed over 500 appearances and according to Wikipedia has scored only 89 goals?

Without checking Wikipedia, can you name the opponents and result in the only competitive game when he scored for us?

😂 He was shit about all I remember, vaguely remember a few goals

Chris “the biz” was a part of a legendary Thracian under 21s match report.

Think it may be the same one he dubbed Sappelton “King Kong”, there were a lot of dodgey nick names filing about in that one. 

4 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

😂 He was shit about all I remember, vaguely remember a few goals

Chris “the biz” was a part of a legendary Thracian under 21s match report.

Think it may be the same one he dubbed Sappelton “King Kong”, there were a lot of dodgey nick names filing about in that one. 

Need to find that. 

No one is a winner.

Fans in England unable to watch their team live (Usual suspect’s and their worldwide armies  of plastics exempt) 

Clubs losing match day revenue and trying to claw it back in broadcasting rights.

Broadcasters unwilling to pay more for what is definitely a very second rate product. 

3 hours ago, PhillippaT said:

Well, given it's Leicester - you'd be more likely to have student-filled tower blocks surrounding it, instead :P

The tigers did try that but the application was rejected because it was too close to the prison and they thought the flats in the top floors would be used to help people escape!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The People's Hero said:

Seem to remember him scoring at either Northampton or Luton away? 1-1 draw?

There may be another option for you guys. We watch every Leicester game (and any other EPL game we want, live or recorded) using a legal streaming service in Canada called DAZN. $20 Canadian a month. I don’t need a VPN to access the service because I live here, but others, in the UK,  might. (FYI I have found Expressvpn to be very stable). On their web-site they say they are showing all 202/2021 Premier League games. I don’t know if that is still true, given the recent negotiations.

They offer a free trial, so it is hard to see any risk in giving it a go.

https://www.dazn.com/en-CA/welcome?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3b3Tu82s6wIVE4bICh3N_g1bEAAYASAAEgI8tfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

1 hour ago, CanadianFan said:

There may be another option for you guys. We watch every Leicester game (and any other EPL game we want, live or recorded) using a legal streaming service in Canada called DAZN. $20 Canadian a month. I don’t need a VPN to access the service because I live here, but others, in the UK,  might. (FYI I have found Expressvpn to be very stable). On their web-site they say they are showing all 202/2021 Premier League games. I don’t know if that is still true, given the recent negotiations.

They offer a free trial, so it is hard to see any risk in giving it a go.

https://www.dazn.com/en-CA/welcome?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3b3Tu82s6wIVE4bICh3N_g1bEAAYASAAEgI8tfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I couldn’t get this to work for me when I tried with a vpn it wouldn’t accept my international payment details 

Best solution I’ve found is using peacock, they don’t allow vpn so you need smart dns and payment can be done with PayPal 

4 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

11 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

This would not have been a problem if they'd build a Bentley's Roof replica outside the stadium, but they didn't listen to any of my suggestions when building the KP. :@

Sometimes it's hard being a visionary, hopefully they'll listen to you prior to any extension work starting.