Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Costock_Fox

Youtube

• 2 weeks later...

I quite enjoy the outdoor content this guy does such as walk across Wales, Scotland and Norway in a completely straight line. 

This is a slightly different one where he tries to cross Birmingham without walking along a pavement.  Second part is gold (brown) when they scramble through a sewer.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Currently playing Classic Wow again, waiting for the Hardcore server to pop and was watching a few old videos, the first part of this always makes me laugh, dirty dwarf lol but the infamy of certain players continues, apparently a well epiced guild on a US? hardcore server were, possibly? intentionally wiped  by a warrior which must have taken a long time to commit to griefing in such a way, if you die at any time on a hardcore server, its over.

Any, the old video...

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

For some reason always thought this was Clapton until rewatching  my Lethal Weapon box set recently, real banger from George......

Love this song and LW2

"Diplomatic Immunity"

"Just been revoked"

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Tibet’s lookout on Lundy island is supposedly the most remote habitable home in England.Lundy island is about 15 miles away from the Bristol Channel there’s a few homes that make up a hamlet towards the south of the island and they generate their own electricity from 6am to midnight . Tibett’s lookout has no electricity and lighting is by oil lamps. It fascinates me and I’d love to stay there some time. It’s  completely rentable but you come and leave weather permitting..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...