Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Costock_Fox

Youtube

1 hour ago, ithuriel said:

Got home from work and wanted to hear a bit of music, so a bit of Two steps from Hell and Thomas Bergerson, Starvation still sounds awesome years after I first heard it :D as does Tristan....

Not so keen on the Starvation score but Two Steps From Hell... stunning video and the composition of the music reminds me of Gustav Holst

Edited by Parafox

Just now, Parafox said:

Not so keen on the Bergerson score but Tristan... stunning video and the composition of the music reminds me of Gustav Holst

Two steps from Hell and Bergersen have been knocking out music for years, a lot of it is used for movie, series ads but they do CDs too but I just meander through their stuff on Youtube, always something I've not heard before.

Finally got part one of the final season of Attack on Titan on Bluray :D 

Was a bit meh at first with the opening theme but it really grew on me.

Since I know how it ends, the second part of the final season is definitely going to upset a lot of the fans of the show who have not read the Manga.

Anyone watch this dude? He's got over 5m subscribers on YT and he's an absolute language genius.

Just seeing how the locals respond to him talking their lingo warms my heart.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Anyone watch this dude? He's got over 5m subscribers on YT and he's an absolute language genius.

That place looks far too warm for me.The peeps seem very friendly though.

7 hours ago, Izzy said:

he’s married to a Chinese woman and lived in Beijing for a short time. Plenty of videos of him going round all the China towns around and catching them  taking cheap shots at “ the white man” thinking he doesn’t understand them :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/10/2022 at 21:36, foxfanazer said:

New series of Dorking Uncovered started tonight

Just catching up on these. The pre season game at Chelsea where Marc can’t get his car window down, and walking through their changing room talking about quotes on the wall - “never write the wanderers off” had me in stitches lol what a character he is man. 

Decent start for them too by the way. Could still conceivably end up going down but they’ve picked some good points up already. Defending is an issue (lost their best CH at Wrexham didn’t they, their injury luck is worse than ours, Rutherford injured too), don’t keep many clean sheets. Few new signings, loans from bigger London clubs like QPR etc, so that should shake things up a bit. 

Did you also know, every bunch of away fans that have gone to Meadowbank this season, Marc’s stuck a wad of cash behind the bar in the away Fanzone. I think non-league is deffo where I’m heading in terms of football interest at the minute. 

Edited by Manini
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Manini said:

Just catching up on these. The pre season game at Chelsea where Marc can’t get his car window down, and walking through their changing room talking about quotes on the wall - “never write the wanderers off” had me in stitches lol what a character he is man. 

Decent start for them too by the way. Could still conceivably end up going down but they’ve picked some good points up already. Defending is an issue (lost their best CH at Wrexham didn’t they, their injury luck is worse than ours, Rutherford injured too), don’t keep many clean sheets. Few new signings, loans from bigger London clubs like QPR etc, so that should shake things up a bit. 

Did you also know, every bunch of away fans that have gone to Meadowbank this season, Marc’s stuck a wad of cash behind the bar in the away Fanzone. I think non-league is deffo where I’m heading in terms of football interest at the minute. 

He might be a bit of a Brent at times but he does seem like a genuinely decent bloke and someone you could imagine enjoying playing for. 

I think they'll do enough to stay up. Is Matt Briggs still there or did he move on? 

• 1 month later...
26 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

All scammers should burn in hell.....

I subscribe to Pierogi's 'Scammer Payback' channel on YT. He frequently exposes these scammers and it's brilliant to see.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

@Izzy you have got me and the mrs hooked on these videos. Hes obviously a very clever guy and doing some good. Some proper scumbags out there.

Sorry mate :D

I think he's great and I love how he plays the scammers at their own game. 

13 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Sorry mate :D

I think he's great and I love how he plays the scammers at their own game. 

Yeah hes brilliant love hearing the panic in the voices when theyve been caught out and the excuses 😂. Our new favourite youtube channel 👍

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...