Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Costock_Fox

Youtube

On 23/08/2021 at 11:48, Samilktray said:

Been watching a guy called Drew Binskys channel and he seems to have travelled to every country on the planet. Some interesting stuff to see on his channel 

Decent! I want to go to Afghanistan to smoke hash now, sure It’ll all be good now right?

• 1 month later...

Does anyone else have YouTube videos that have been posted in threads automatically start? (On mobile - not sure if it happens on laptop/PC)

Is there a way to turn this off?

Quite a shock when you don’t realise you’ve got your volume on full blast and it randomly starts! Lol 

@Mark

Edited by Matt

11 minutes ago, Matt said:

Does anyone else have YouTube videos that have been posted in threads automatically start? (On mobile - not sure if it happens on laptop/PC)

Quite a shock when you don’t realise you’ve got your volume on full blast and it randomly starts! Lol 

@Mark

I usually have to click twice to get embedded videos going, is it possible you're accidentally activating them by touching on them when you scroll?

10 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

I usually have to click twice to get embedded videos going, is it possible you're accidentally activating them by touching on them when you scroll?

Hmmmm actually yes, I think it is me touching them as I scroll! :crylaugh:

Not actually pressing them to start though just literally scrolling over them.

My fault :blush: :thumbup: 

Edited by Matt

3 hours ago, Matt said:

@Mark

It's been happening to me too, it's down to the recent iOS update and not this software

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been trying to track  down this powerful BBC drama for years, and it's turned up on Youtube.

Two young Englishmen are facing imminent execution in Malaysia for drug smuggling. David Jason stars in a rare straight acting role.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I stumbled across a series on YouTube called Dorking Wanderers Uncovered, about 3 months ago. It’s basically a behind the scenes look at them game by game, like a gritty non league all or nothing. I’m completely ****ing hooked, and it’s one of the best things I’ve found in years. 

1. what a ****ing mad club 

2. what an owner/manager/chairman Marc is. Great character of the game. 
3. I didn’t appreciate the tactics that go in to that level of football…maybe not every club at that level is like this, they’re clearly very good, but yeah eye opener. 
4. The production company who make it, and in particular Rich, who runs it (and does the comms), are extremely talented filmmakers. 

The below is the play off final finale (think it’s made to be a self contained feature length one off tbh), but I’d go and start at season 1 ep 1, honestly, brilliant. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

So good. His straight line missions are great

yeah they're brilliant!

He did a a mini series I enjoyed recently where he took either a piece of art or an old picture and tried to pinpoint the exact location of it. I love his detective work. He just seems like a genuinely top bloke as well

5 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

yeah they're brilliant!

He did a a mini series I enjoyed recently where he took either a piece of art or an old picture and tried to pinpoint the exact location of it. I love his detective work. He just seems like a genuinely top bloke as well

Haha madness, I haven’t seen them yet but I’ll give them a watch.