Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Costock_Fox

Youtube

I would have thought there would have been a thread already but I can’t see anything.

I have a pretty short attention span so I find myself watching short YouTube videos more than anything else. Particularly like watching travel videos etc like Bald and Bankrupt, loved the Vagrant Traveller videos and now I’m watching all of the Ghost Town Living videos where some bloke has bought an abandoned mining town in California.

Any other recommendations along the same lines? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

I would have thought there would have been a thread already but I can’t see anything.

I have a pretty short attention span so I find myself watching short YouTube videos more than anything else. Particularly like watching travel videos etc like Bald and Bankrupt, loved the Vagrant Traveller videos and now I’m watching all of the Ghost Town Living videos where some bloke has bought an abandoned mining town in California.

Well thanks for starting one.This subject is just too important not to have it’s own 2020 thread👍👍👍

Weird one but I enjoy watching nonces get busted on those livestream stings. It makes me giddy inside when they realise their world is about to come crashing down.

My other one is car videos, mostly OfficiallyGassed though. Anything with random Hondas where the VTEC is kicking in or some POV video with someone doing 180mph on the autobahn appeals too.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I used to enjoy Simon Wilsons no money challenges. I got a bit bored of them in the end though. 

Funnily enough, but iv'e been thinking about doing some Youtube travel stuff. In fact if it wasn't for covid i would have started by now. Any ideas on what people enjoy seeing would be welcome. 

Just now, jonthefox said:

I used to enjoy Simon Wilsons no money challenges. I got a bit bored of them in the end though. 

Funnily enough, but iv'e been thinking about doing some Youtube travel stuff. In fact if it wasn't for covid i would have started by now. Any ideas on what people enjoy seeing would be welcome. 

Big baps and a caption along the lines of 'you'll never guess what I did in Mauritius' with said big bapped woman looking shocked pointing at a bikini that's coming undone. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Big baps and a caption along the lines of 'you'll never guess what I did in Mauritius' with said big bapped woman looking shocked pointing at a bikini that's coming undone. 

Can't afford Mauritius. Will Skeggy do?.

9 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

I get off on these kind of videos:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Thanks for commenting.

How exactly would you deem something important enough to have its own thread in 2020?

Sorry if my comment appeared sarky.I didn’t mean it to be.I’m genuinely grateful.I have searched for a YouTube thread myself (Sure there is one though can’t find it) So I’m genuinely grateful that you have started a 2020 version,as YouTube now takes up a good 75% of my tv viewing these days.Sadly I have to attempt to do some work now so can’t share my favourites.Bald and Bankrupt is a great start though.

YouTube is my go to for food related content. I love the Munchies stuff that Vice put out (used to be Vice anyway might be it’s own thing now), Matty Matheson used to do a lot of Munchies stuff but he’s got his own channel now and I love watching him cook. I’ve got one of his cook books and it’s insane (not hard to see why he’s about 25 stone). **** That’s Delicious with Action Bronson is also very good. 

Loads of good golf stuff on YouTube too if that’s your bag - too many good people to mention in one go here though. 

28 minutes ago, Heathrow fox said:

Sorry if my comment appeared sarky.I didn’t mean it to be.I’m genuinely grateful.I have searched for a YouTube thread myself (Sure there is one though can’t find it) So I’m genuinely grateful that you have started a 2020 version,as YouTube now takes up a good 75% of my tv viewing these days.Sadly I have to attempt to do some work now so can’t share my favourites.Bald and Bankrupt is a great start though.

Oh haha, sorry I read it on the morning I’m returning to work after 2 weeks off as well so mine probably wasn’t the best.

38 minutes ago, Buce said:

I get off on these kind of videos:

These sort of things are my other go to videos. Think I’ve watched most on there about doing Kili, Everest and Machu Pichu but they get be a bit depressed at the minute because there is nothing more I want to do at the minute than **** off somewhere for 2 weeks and not see anyone.

• Like 2

Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

Sorry to go very football with it but Copa 90's Derby Days are (annoying Aussie host excused) up there with the most ideal content for me. More so the longer duration videos. 

@Costock_Foxif you haven't already watch the Atalanta v Brescia doc

Thanks mate, I’ve seen something that was on Premier Sports between matches but I’ll give that a watch as it might not be the same.

Quite like bald and bankrupt myself even though he is a bit dodgy. I like that he goes to the arse end of Europe, dont often see that. As someone else mentioned Simon Wilson's travel videos are alright, sometimes watch harald baldr's travel videos aswell. All 3 went to Mexico together recently.

Other than that I find uk dashcam compilations quite amusing. And as I'm quite interested in tech I like watching mobile phone deconstructions by jerryrigeverything. I also find the online scam baiter videos amusing, watch a lot of kitboga, Jim browning etc. 

Had a period of watching a lot of magnet fishing and urbex videos aswell but got a bit bored of them.

Anyone use Premium? I watch considerably more YT than Netflix, Disney or other services yet it feels dirty to pay so haven't yet stumped up. Considering how many ads there now are I'm close though (guess that's their plan). Apparently they contect creators get a significantly greater amount of revenue from premium subscribers too which is nice. 

1 hour ago, Manini said:

YouTube is my go to for food related content. I love the Munchies stuff that Vice put out (used to be Vice anyway might be it’s own thing now), Matty Matheson used to do a lot of Munchies stuff but he’s got his own channel now and I love watching him cook. I’ve got one of his cook books and it’s insane (not hard to see why he’s about 25 stone). **** That’s Delicious with Action Bronson is also very good. 

Sorted food is a great one to watch, they do a lot of funny stuff

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Sorted food is a great one to watch, they do a lot of funny stuff

Yep seen some of their stuff and have enjoyed it - the other 3 presenters make it as the professional chefs are a bit boring (I suppose they’re there to be chefs not personalities though!). 

Have to give a shout out to Blue Van Man as well whilst we’re at it. Loughborough’s finest and he reminds me of my dad. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Manini said:

Yep seen some of their stuff and have enjoyed it - the other 3 presenters make it as the professional chefs are a bit boring (I suppose they’re there to be chefs not personalities though!). 

Have to give a shout out to Blue Van Man as well whilst we’re at it. Loughborough’s finest and he reminds me of my dad. 

F off! Ben is hilarious (in a Boy Scout kinda way) and James is very sarcastic! Chefs beat normals!!