Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Costock_Fox

Youtube

New favourite channel discovered, called I Shouidnt have survived. It’s a series about adventures that have gone wrong.

First one I watched was a guy sailing from America to The Canaries and back and his boat sinks 500 miles off the canaries 😂 utterly mental.

Watched this again last night, have the special edition twin pack DVD, still is an absolute classic with a style that has long since passed.

Have a fair  few other anime movies from back then, Wicked City, Demon City, Akira, Ghost in the Shell and some I'm still looking to get as I've not seen them in thirty odd years.

Found the original 1989 12 episode anime of Guyver on Youtube, they remade it in 2005 with a 26 ep. series but the 89 version had a cool  intro theme and was probably more violent.

Here's the trailers for the 89 show.

Death of Guyver one.

Edited by ithuriel

• 3 weeks later...

i liked the pga golf young lady getting tips unwanted / unneeded off some nosey bloke but im not able to put it on as stupid with all this download stuff but been on tv anyhow and its gone viral whatever that is ! HOWEVER its worrying me that beyonce will have been filming me telling her how to dance to #single ladies # :o

5 minutes ago, leatherhead32 said:

i liked the pga golf young lady getting tips unwanted / unneeded off some nosey bloke but im not able to put it on as stupid with all this download stuff but been on tv anyhow and its gone viral whatever that is ! HOWEVER its worrying me that beyonce will have been filming me telling her how to dance to #single ladies # :o

Drinking in the mornings is fun sometimes but go easy pal!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, leatherhead32 said:

What an absolute helmet lol

Can't believe she kept her cool tbh

• 1 month later...