Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grebfromgrebland

Bernie's ok!

4 hours ago, Wymsey said:

The article says he's 87 and 90. Which one is it Merc? 

Also surely he isn't that old? That means he was in his mid to late 70s when I saw him at away games in towns up and down the country. The guy used to walk 30 odd miles to Derby . Pretty impressive for a man in his late 70s who clearly wasn't in a good physical shape to begin with.

Edited by Koke
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ozleicester said:

Keeping people alive at all costs is wrong... let him go... if its the last thing he does, im pretty sure he'll be happy with that.

Sit in a care home with the same routine for another 3-5 years or do what you love for at least a day and then reduce the former to 2-3 years. Most people would rather have less time to live but enjoy it than longer with restrictions. He seems the kind of person where a trip to Wembley would be his choice over anything.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Get him at Wembley! Someone start a hashtag, message the club, something. If people knew his story this could really take off

PLUS

I would like to have a BBC red button option of Bernie crowd noise

just loop this :)

• Haha 3

To think of the LC fans that have supported us throughout the years, especially prior to the glory days, this man has to go.

Us old UN's know what I mean.

Plus the FA Cup was so special to us back then, we looked forward to it and bought x 10 more fans to away fixtures.

So give Bennie a ticket............if possible

If only to know that he is cussing forest or Derby 😂

56 minutes ago, Japanfox said:

To think of the LC fans that have supported us throughout the years, especially prior to the glory days, this man has to go.

Us old UN's know what I mean.

Plus the FA Cup was so special to us back then, we looked forward to it and bought x 10 more fans to away fixtures.

So give Bennie a ticket............if possible

If only to know that he is cussing forest or Derby 😂

I just imagine watching on TV with a socially distanced stadium crowd making barely any noise at all, and one lone voice booming around the stadium:

"WE HATE NOTTINGHAM

WE HATE NOTTINGHAM

WE HATE NOTTINGHAM

BAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

And of course the commentators having to apologise to the international viewers who have absolutely no idea what's going on lol 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

I just imagine watching on TV with a socially distanced stadium crowd making barely any noise at all, and one lone voice booming around the stadium:

"WE HATE NOTTINGHAM

WE HATE NOTTINGHAM

WE HATE NOTTINGHAM

BAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

And of course the commentators having to apologise to the international viewers who have absolutely no idea what's going on lol 

Well as my name is that I'm a Leicester born and bred person living in Japan,. I will have the opportunity to explain to them in the native lingo lol:scarf:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...