Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Ozan Tufan

11 minutes ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

We have Mendy and Ndidi ahead of him

He isn't a defensive midfielder, this season (where he has 4 goals and 5 assists in 15 games) he has mainly been the more offensive player in a midfield 2, or as the number 10 himself

4 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Just offers no upgrade to what we already have.

He is much better going forward than Hamza, and also still does the defensive work, much better option to have

• Like 1

Am I right in thinking this guy is a proper hard bastard? A proper Turkish psycho in the midfield suits me. 

He also looks like Under’s brother who works the doors in Istanbul. 

“Bu gece değil beyler”

C10129BB-CC63-4603-84FE-D5F987892305.jpeg

Edited by Manini
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Manini said:

Am I right in thinking this guy is a proper hard bastard? A proper Turkish psycho in the midfield suits me. 

He also looks like Under’s brother who works the doors in Istanbul. 

“Bu gece değil beyler”

C10129BB-CC63-4603-84FE-D5F987892305.jpeg

Looks like a mix between Ünder and Rúben Neves. Eyes abit too close together though.

Don't know anything about him. Could do with midfield cover if Praet's hammy is roasted though.

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Do we? Choudhury was what Rodgers hoped would be one but he's not kicked on. 

Mendy, Tielemans, Praet and Hamza all play the midfield positions Tufan plays.

Just do not see the point in going for him when we literally only own one right winger and one striker worth playing. Just seems like we're trying to put out a fire that hasn't started.

7 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Mendy, Tielemans, Praet and Hamza all play the midfield positions Tufan plays.

Just do not see the point in going for him when we literally only own one right winger and one striker worth playing. Just seems like we're trying to put out a fire that hasn't started.

I would say he's more of a Praet type player. He's not as defensive as Mendy or Ndidi and Hamza evidently hasn't impressed Rodgers in either a DCM role or as a more advanced type midfielder. We definitely need one more central midfielder is Hamza goes, was hoping KDH would step up but maybe we still want one more given the amount of games we aim to compete in and always playing 3 CM's.