Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

6Ns 2021

8 minutes ago, Nalis said:

I must say I was curious to know where your loyalty lie in this match and not surprised. 

Bloody shame France v Wales wont be the grand slam decider after the France v Scotland match was postponed a few weeks back.

England to win by 400 points would do. 

• Haha 1

I’m a rugby casual and have moaned a lot about England, but that was fantastic. 

We’d been dogshit until today, but really pulled it out the bag today and deserved to win. France are great to watch as well. 

As an aside, I’d like to see a Pacific Island dream team start touring. Bring in the lads that all the big nations have nicked.

30 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

I’m a rugby casual and have moaned a lot about England, but that was fantastic. 

We’d been dogshit until today, but really pulled it out the bag today and deserved to win. France are great to watch as well. 

As an aside, I’d like to see a Pacific Island dream team start touring. Bring in the lads that all the big nations have nicked.

New Zealand would be shitting it. 

2 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

New Zealand would be shitting it. 

Honestly most of the New Zealand team were born and raised in New Zealand now. They're eligible for the islands but telling them they shouldn't play for the All Black's or suggesting the ABs "stole" them is a bit like telling someone like Hudson Odoi he's got to play for Ghana. 

1 minute ago, BenTheFox said:

I think we need a change mate. Tactically we look stale. 

You have done for years. Eddie brought absolutely none of the creativity his previous teams have used in to his management of England. From day one he decided you'd win by brute force and intensity or nothing else. 

You score tries by blitzing people in to making mistakes at the start of games or by setting up lineout moves and that's basically the sum of your creativity. 

It was always inevitable that once coaches started to work out how one dimensional England are and how to combat that that you'd struggle, tbh. 

The talent is there. You've got some terrifying, exciting players. Some of the pace and skill in your backs gives me the willies big time but Eddie has no interest in getting the best out of them. 

Ireland have been terrific. The pack have absolutely steam-rollered England. Sexton showing Ford what an international 10 looks like.

England do have some dumbass players though and picking the undercooked Sarries players was a fatal error from Eddie Jones. No doubt he'll pick the same players again next time around.

Crikey, I did not expect this - deeelightful :D

Yes, England's discipline has been awful and havent been at the races but I think we've been decent with the squad shake up. Enjoyed Earls' try. Beirne and Conan have been excellent as have Sexton/Murray even though it will count for nothing as they wont probably wont make the next WC. 

Probably a 'par' championship for us overall vs expectations.

Quite glad this 6N has shitted over my thoughts at the start of the championship that England and France would dominate the next 10 years over the rest!

Edited by Nalis